Hi all

Im hoping someone will be able to help.

I have a BlackBerry Curve 8520, it is currently locked to TMobile UK. I have requested through an Unlocking website the MEP Unlock Code, however after 2 Days, they were unable to locate this for my phone

If i Supply some one with my IMEI and MEP for the handheld would you be able to supply me with a code.

If not, maybe direct me to another site that CAN do it..

Thanks in advance

Chris - Newbie!!!
    10-21-10 11:04 AM
    Hi all

I have a BlackBerry Curve 8520, it is currently locked to TMobile UK. I have requested through an Unlocking website the MEP Unlock Code, however after 2 Days, they were unable to locate this for my phone

If i Supply some one with my IMEI and MEP for the handheld would you be able to supply me with a code.

Thanks in advance

Chris - Newbie!!!

Hey Chris! Yes 2 days is unacceptable. BLackberry's should be instant. Either myself or any of the other unlockers can help you unlock your blackberry almost instantly for pretty cheap. Email us or check signature if your interested we'd love to help you out
    10-21-10 11:22 AM
    Hi all

Thanks in advance

Chris - Newbie!!!
    Yes with the IMEI and MEP we can get you the code within a few minutes. Let us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry. You have a lot of unlockers here on Crackberry that can get you unlocked.

Email us if you have any questions.
    10-21-10 12:09 PM
    Hi all

Thanks in advance

Chris - Newbie!!!
    What website was this ???
    10-21-10 06:21 PM
    As the above posters have said, there are a number of us unlockers on Crackberry.com who are experienced and have excellent feedback. Feel free to ask us any questions, but otherwise you can submit your order on our website
    10-21-10 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD