I hate Verizon, but like my storms. want to switch to tmobile. Verizon will NOT give me the codes. I have tried unlocktotalk (codes did not work and NO response from customer service) and CarrierUnlock-No response at all, just took my money and here I sit....

I really need to get my phones up and running again. I have two, paid for two. On one I entered the codes, get an "incorrect code" but it lets me enter the code again. The other I have five tries left. HELP!
    06-15-10 09:54 AM
    I have used CellUnlock.net and they have always provided good service. PM me for a discount code
    06-15-10 10:13 AM
    I've used cellunlock.net as well a few times and have been very satisfied.
    06-15-10 10:22 AM
    I hate Verizon, but like my storms. want to switch to tmobile. Verizon will NOT give me the codes. I have tried unlocktotalk (codes did not work and NO response from customer service) and CarrierUnlock-No response at all, just took my money and here I sit....

I really need to get my phones up and running again. I have two, paid for two. On one I entered the codes, get an "incorrect code" but it lets me enter the code again. The other I have five tries left. HELP!
    Um before going out and talking smack read our hours of operations that state we operate from 8am-10pm PST! Your code has been sent to you just minutes ago.
    06-15-10 10:46 AM

Here's the screenshot so you can stop crying wolf.

06-15-10 11:13 AM
    Was reading this thread and I have to agree that Carrierunlock is legit, as are cellunlock.net and myself. We have all been around for some time and our reviews show that we are trustworthy
    06-16-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD