I inadvertenely locked the phone's keyboard when it fell on top of my desk. The screen says "The keyboard is locked. Press the lock key to unblock it." I believe I've pressed all the buttons on the phone in hopes of finding it to no avail. Any help?
    10-07-10 11:47 AM
    The top unlock button the top left of the phone? try a battery pull if this doesnt work.
    10-07-10 12:03 PM
    Did you try pressing the lock button on the top left of the phone, above the screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 12:03 PM
    Hmm...I didn't see that one. I figured the 9700 didn't have a mute button since it's not apparent and the surface is all flat.
    10-07-10 12:10 PM
    Hmm...I didn't see that one. I figured the 9700 didn't have a mute button since it's not apparent and the surface is all flat.
    The whole top panel of the phone is like a large rocker switch... Top left for Lock, and top right for Mute

10-07-10 12:14 PM
    I inadvertenely locked the phone's keyboard when it fell on top of my desk. The screen says "The keyboard is locked. Press the lock key to unblock it." I believe I've pressed all the buttons on the phone in hopes of finding it to no avail. Any help?
    Press the top left button to unlock it. You'll need to remember this for the future. It is the same with any blackberry nowadays, since the top left/button (pearl 8130, 9100)/9150, etc.) was meant to lock it. The A/* key also locks it.

10-07-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD