I am using bb curve 8520 from germany and now i'm living in Viet Nam, my relative bought this mobile for me from Voldafone (maybe). now I have a problem because my sim is invailid, this is the first time I use Blackberry so i just have a little knowledge about this mobile, I hear that if i have a MEP code so I could unlock my phone. I have search in the web but they require me to pay for MEP code, but i'm a student and this is my problem! have anyone can explain for me that how can I get a free MEP code, I can send my IMEI code for you! thanks about all! please help newbie of BB!
    03-27-10 05:59 AM
    You can call your carrier and ask for the unlock code. If that doesn't work, you'll have to buy an unlock code from one of the unlocking companies. It's pretty inexpensive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 06:20 AM
    If my carrier can't help me, are u sure that the carrier can unlock my phone to use their network? I think just have to unlock with MEP code, i can use all network around the world! Is that true? And can u talk to me some services or some unlockers use visa debit to pay? Thanks about your reply!

03-27-10 06:37 AM
    If my carrier can't help me, are u sure that the carrier can unlock my phone to use their network? I think just have to unlock with MEP code, i can use all network around the world! Is that true? And can u talk to me some services or some unlockers use visa debit to pay? Thanks about your reply!

Yes if the carrier doesn't give you the code, you will have to buy the code from any of us unlockers here. Once unlocked you will be able to use it with most GSM providers worldwide.

We can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    03-27-10 11:58 AM
    Yes if the carrier doesn't give you the code, you will have to buy the code from any of us unlocks here. Once unlocked you will be able to use it with most GM providers worldwide.

We can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    I can personally vouch for these guys, they do a grewat job with a fast reply and good customer service
    03-27-10 12:01 PM

Always try the carrier first and any of us unlockers 2nd.
    03-27-10 03:29 PM
    Ok, but i must pay credit card f0r y0u fr0m vietnam and h0w much? Last night, i called to my carrier and they said n0 with my blackberry ph0ne. My bb c0mes fr0m germany and i want to use in vietnam, but acc0rding to the airplane transp0rt i will have it in three weeks later, can y0u give me y0ur website or y0ur email as l0ng as i recieve my ph0ne? I'll c0ntact to y0u.ok?

03-27-10 08:13 PM
    Our address url is in our signature and yes we do accept credit cards.
    03-27-10 08:14 PM
    Oh, thanks all about y0ur first help in my first time of using bb! I'm very excited and i'm couting d0wn the days that i recieve my ph0ne! Can y0u tell me h0w m0ney i pay 4 y0u? So i can prepare because it's first time i pay oversea!

03-27-10 08:26 PM
    Oh, thanks all about y0ur first help in my first time of using bb! I'm very excited and i'm couting d0wn the days that i recieve my ph0ne! Can y0u tell me h0w m0ney i pay 4 y0u? So i can prepare because it's first time i pay oversea!

All prices are advertised on our sites I'm sure you will enjoy your Blackberry as we all do. You can pay with Credit Card directly on the website or through Paypal as well. Links to website are in signature.
    03-27-10 08:32 PM
    Oh,sure! But can y0u type me y0ur site because i'm 0n m0bile so i can't see y0ur signature, i haven't en0ugh time in c0mputer.thanks :-)

03-27-10 10:44 PM
    Oh,sure! But can y0u type me y0ur site because i'm 0n m0bile so i can't see y0ur signature, i haven't en0ugh time in c0mputer.thanks :-)

CarrierUnlock.com
    03-27-10 10:46 PM

CellUnlock.net
    03-27-10 11:12 PM
    Thanks, see y0u late as s0on as i recieve my "pretty" bb!

03-27-10 11:12 PM
    I have seen the advertisement in y0ur website, i saw that the price were different, have 19$ and the an0ther 29$. But i'm a sec0ndary sch0ol student, the price is a little expensive, can y0u help me with the friendly price f0r f0rum member? Tks a l0t!

03-28-10 10:11 AM
    I have seen the advertisement in y0ur website, i saw that the price were different, have 19$ and the an0ther 29$. But i'm a sec0ndary sch0ol student, the price is a little expensive, can y0u help me with the friendly price f0r f0rum member? Tks a l0t!

We have discounts for Crackberry members like coupon code "crackb50" which gives you 50% off the price of the code.

Each website has different prices for members. I'm sure any of us can help you.
    03-28-10 11:07 AM
    Always good to negotiate better pricing when you "actually" have the device as well.
    03-28-10 12:14 PM
    yes, sure, that's very kind of you. tks so much about your help!
    03-29-10 08:18 AM
    yes, sure, that's very kind of you. tks so much about your help!
    check your private message box
    BR

datastore
    03-29-10 10:44 AM
    check your private message box
    BR

datastore
    Check your PM LOL
    03-29-10 11:06 AM
    I checked, have one pm, an interesting request, but is it reliable? I and you is in another half of world and just contact by email? Have any websites or more informations? And have many days to receive my bb, many interested choices for me, these's the best!
    Last edited by satan_f5; 03-29-10 at 11:38 AM.
    03-29-10 11:34 AM
    I checked, have one pm, an interesting request, but is it reliable? I and you is in another half of world and just contact by email? Have any websites or more informations?

Interesting how they just pop out of nowhere with very few posts
    03-29-10 11:36 AM
    Yes, i see. To the relieble service, i will think after! And just a small question: how can you get MEP? Of course this is your sercure job, just ask for fun ^^
    03-29-10 12:18 PM
    Some people pop out of nowhere thinking they will earn trust by posting spam advertisement messages. That's not the way to earn credibility.
    03-29-10 12:42 PM
    Yeah, i'm old enough to see that! Since i join this forum, my english is prevented more and the knowledge about bb also have more. Thanks to all members in forum!

03-29-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD