07-21-10 10:35 AM
41 12
tools
    Well this place gave me THREE codes, neither one of them worked, but thanks for the help hilu80!
    05-07-09 12:58 AM
    You should only get 1 code, the other thing is mine gave me the error code on the 1st two tries so I took my Rogers sim card out and put in the original sim from Telus and tried again and it worked right away. BTW I got my code from Cellunlock.net and had no problems on 2 Storms.
    05-07-09 01:11 AM
    You should only get 1 code, the other thing is mine gave me the error code on the 1st two tries so I took my Rogers sim card out and put in the original sim from Telus and tried again and it worked right away. BTW I got my code from Cellunlock.net and had no problems on 2 Storms.
    I thought it didn't matter what sim card u have in your phone?
    05-07-09 01:17 AM
    I thought it didn't matter what sim card u have in your phone?
    Thats what I was told too but it didn't work for me until I put the original Telus sim in on both phones!
    05-07-09 01:21 AM
    Man, i really need this to work i only have 2 meps left, before the phone is locked, FOREVER!
    05-07-09 01:30 AM
    Man, i really need this to work i only have 2 meps left, before the phone is locked, FOREVER!
    You should order a code from Cellunlock.net...I have used them several times and each time they have provided only 1 code and it worked! The decimals does not need to be provided...as a matter of fact at Cellunlock they actually say it will take longer if you enter the imei with the decimals. I would not take another chance with whoever you got the 3 codes from because they obviously can't even provide you with 1 right code out of 3.

Cellunlock will only give you the right code and they seem to be up day & night because when I had a question they replied by email even when it was like 2am.
    05-07-09 01:42 AM
    You should order a code from Cellunlock.net...I have used them several times and each time they have provided only 1 code and it worked! The decimals does not need to be provided...as a matter of fact at Cellunlock they actually say it will take longer if you enter the imei with the decimals. I would not take another chance with whoever you got the 3 codes from because they obviously can't even provide you with 1 right code out of 3.

Cellunlock will only give you the right code and they seem to be up day & night because when I had a question they replied by email even when it was like 2am.
    Thanx man, ill give them a try!
    05-07-09 01:48 AM
    Thanx man, ill give them a try!
    Let us know how it went!

BTW Do you not have your Verizon Sim Card?
    05-07-09 01:53 AM
    I got mine on ebay for $8, and had my code in minutes from swiftsales714. Worked great! I slso used cellunlock too, and they were great. I got mine when they had the free unlock codes, so not sure what they cost. But yes, you should only get one unlock code. I also had the verizon sim in, but shouldnt matter if connections are off, but try it. If it doesnt work, get another code. And yep, let us know how ya make out!
    05-07-09 06:53 AM
    I got mine on ebay for $8, and had my code in minutes from swiftsales714. Worked great! I slso used cellunlock too, and they were great. I got mine when they had the free unlock codes, so not sure what they cost. But yes, you should only get one unlock code. I also had the verizon sim in, but shouldnt matter if connections are off, but try it. If it doesnt work, get another code. And yep, let us know how ya make out!

What a coincidence Skullz! i just ordered from him off ebay! im just waitin for the code now. Yea i also payed $8! Does he send the code to your email, Ebay Email or Paypal Email?
    05-07-09 01:06 PM
    Sends through email, and i had within minutes. Those directions i gave you are from him. Hes a heck of a guy, and always got right back to me with my questions before i bought my code. Shouldnt have any trouble with him! lemme know how ya made out! it will come regular email with code, and directions, but you can use the ones i put up, they are the same. GOOD LUCK!
    05-07-09 04:12 PM
    Sends through email, and i had within minutes. Those directions i gave you are from him. Hes a heck of a guy, and always got right back to me with my questions before i bought my code. Shouldnt have any trouble with him! lemme know how ya made out! it will come regular email with code, and directions, but you can use the ones i put up, they are the same. GOOD LUCK!
    I ordered it some time last night...still haven't received my code...
    05-07-09 11:34 PM
    WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

Im In, Code Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-08-09 01:38 AM
    Glad to hear it! Now all you have to do if you want internet is to send the service books from your carrier to your phone. Get the step bt step instructions here in this forum. Again, glad to hear you got it unlocked! Good luck with it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 05:31 AM
    got a BB Tour 9630 for Verizon (Locked). Got the correct unlock code and was going thru the unlock procedure when I hit a snag. (I have TMobile Service). After entering MEPD, the personalized menu appears. However, when I enter MEP2, the MEP menu does NOT appear. (Now the MEPD Menu doesn't even appear now.) After several hours of tinkering, I contacted the person I got the BB from and found out he tried to unlock this phone before and was unsuccessful so now the phone is "hard locked" to Verizon because Each blackberry only has 10 chances to enter the unlock code. After this point your phone is "hard locked" so there is no MEPD screen pop up after typing "MEPD". Is there any way to reset the unlock code counter back to 10 chances? I just want this phone unlocked. no matter the process or time needed.

Will Reloading the blackberry OS do the trick? Anything.
    07-20-10 08:50 PM
    got a BB Tour 9630 for Verizon (Locked). Got the correct unlock code and was going thru the unlock procedure when I hit a snag. (I have TMobile Service). After entering MEPD, the personalized menu appears. However, when I enter MEP2, the MEP menu does NOT appear. (Now the MEPD Menu doesn't even appear now.) After several hours of tinkering, I contacted the person I got the BB from and found out he tried to unlock this phone before and was unsuccessful so now the phone is "hard locked" to Verizon because Each blackberry only has 10 chances to enter the unlock code. After this point your phone is "hard locked" so there is no MEPD screen pop up after typing "MEPD". Is there any way to reset the unlock code counter back to 10 chances? I just want this phone unlocked. no matter the process or time needed.

Will Reloading the blackberry OS do the trick? Anything.
    Can only unlock it via a local shop who does it via software and cable.
    07-21-10 10:35 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD