1. Turn off all of the wireless connections (manage connections turn all connections off)

2. Go to the Options icon on the device

3. Select Advanced Options

4. Select SIM Card

5. Hit the Menu key to select Show Keyboard (storm devices)

6. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)(enter just the mepd, no spaces, etc.)

7. Enter the letters: mep2

8. Now it will say enter network mep code.

9. Enter the code given you, usually about 16 digits (either MEP2 or MEP4 given)

10. Your Blackberry is now unlocked.

EVERYTHING WORKS UP TO STEP 5 AND THEN IT WON'T LET ME TYPE IN THE MEPD OR MEP2 TO BRING UP THE NEXT SCREEN.... ANY HELP????
    11-01-10 10:27 PM
    1. Turn off all of the wireless connections (manage connections turn all connections off)

2. Go to the Options icon on the device

3. Select Advanced Options

4. Select SIM Card

5. Hit the Menu key to select Show Keyboard (storm devices)

6. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)(enter just the mepd, no spaces, etc.)

7. Enter the letters: mep2

8. Now it will say enter network mep code.

9. Enter the code given you, usually about 16 digits (either MEP2 or MEP4 given)

10. Your Blackberry is now unlocked.

EVERYTHING WORKS UP TO STEP 5 AND THEN IT WON'T LET ME TYPE IN THE MEPD OR MEP2 TO BRING UP THE NEXT SCREEN.... ANY HELP????
    Just in case you need to type twice on the P key to get a P, so you will actually enter meppd and then mepp (alt)2
    11-01-10 11:15 PM
    Update: I put foreign sim card in and it said it needed to be unlocked to use it and then brought me right to code screen
    Last edited by MrPeterTosh; 11-02-10 at 12:36 AM.
    11-02-10 12:29 AM
    Update: I put foreign sim card in and it said it needed to be unlocked to use it and then brought me right to code screen
    Yes you can also enter the code when prompted when powering up the phone with a non-allowed sim.
    11-02-10 07:46 AM
    That's the easiest way to unlock it.
    11-03-10 02:48 PM
    For future reference you needed to type meppd and mepp2 on your phone (certain models only)
    11-04-10 06:24 PM
    I've dropped my sim card that I intended to use and the screen requesting the MEP code popped up, however I've entered my 16 digit code I was then informed that I had 9 chances left?
    01-04-11 06:32 PM
    Tired it with the wireless connections turned off and now I've gotta error code
    01-04-11 06:44 PM
    Where did you get your unlock code from?
    01-04-11 06:55 PM
    CellUnlock.net
    01-04-11 06:57 PM
    Thats odd, because there are only a few of us that guarantee our codes, and cellunlock is one of them.

Do this:
    1) Try the code again (relax, you have 9 more tries)
    2) Confirm that the IMEI number that you gave them is the EXACT same as the one you get when you dial *#06# into your phone
    3) Confirm the make/model of your phone, and the network that it is originally from.

Then email that info to them to troubleshoot the problem
    01-04-11 07:08 PM
    I would try one more time if so I would contact them. Please do not try more than 3 times... After 10 your phone is hardlocked.
    01-04-11 07:10 PM
    IMEI code is correct. Make, model & network has been made available & I'm being indicated that I only have 7 tries left.
    01-04-11 07:25 PM
    We replied to your PM. Please confirm the IMEI/MODEL/PROVIDER and we will recheck it right away.
    Blade_27 likes this.
    01-04-11 09:22 PM
    Also according to your PM, you mentioned the phone is from Bell so the code should be 8 digits only. Please give us the order number or reply to the email we sent you with the code so we can have it rechecked right away.
    01-04-11 09:37 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I've pm'ed you.
    01-04-11 09:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I've pm'ed you.
    Thank you, but we don't seem to have any order with that IMEI. Are you sure you ordered from us? What email did you get the code from? Please edit your post if so so there are no confusions.
    01-04-11 09:54 PM
    Thank you for sending this to us....we are not the same company.

Thanks for the reply although I should let you know that I errored on my own part, apparently CellUnlock.net & Cellunlocker.net are two different sites, I apologise for that. However I REALLY do need this device unlocked.
    01-04-11 10:00 PM
    Well okay I had the IMEI, make, model & network all correct. What I did screw up was CellUnlock.net with Cellunlocker.net, oops!

CellUnlock.net did manage to solve my issue which I greatly appreciated.
    01-04-11 10:10 PM
    easy mistake!! both good sellers
    01-05-11 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD