Here is my problem THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD , i got this 9530 storm from a friend Verizon unlocked it and went to rogers to get a prepaid Pay as you Go plan they told me that i should get it unlocked but the PIN BB IM and all that will not work since i need a Data Plan ok but i dont want that i just need the phone and maybe use the browser but it says "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries" i don't know what to do my first BlackBerry so i went reading on forums it said something about the APN i changed that still nothing so i was looking at the CDMA service edit screen it says what i erased in first place on APN wich was: vzw3g.com i dont know what to do and any help would make me happy.
    even if it is you're scrwd.
    Last edited by Vnavas; 06-03-10 at 04:19 PM.
    06-01-10 10:52 PM
    Here is my problem THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD , i got this 9530 storm from a friend Verizon unlocked it and went to rogers to get a prepaid Pay as you Go plan they told me that i should get it unlocked but the PIN BB IM and all that will not work since i need a Data Plan ok but i dont want that i just need the phone and maybe use the browser but it says "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries" i don't know what to do my first BlackBerry so i went reading on forums it said something about the APN i changed that still nothing so i was looking at the CDMA service edit screen it says what i erased in first place on APN wich was: vzw3g.com i dont know what to do and any help would make me happy.
    even if it is you're scrwd.
    Can't use browsing service with a BIS or BES Plan sorry.
    06-02-10 07:22 PM
    Exactly like carrier mentioned, in order to use those features, you need a Blackberry Data Plan.
    06-02-10 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD