I flashed my BB 8830 from verizon to metro pcs q/ qpst. It worked and I was able to get metro pcs from 611. However, when I plug the phone back in it says "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)" It also does not recognize it on qpst. Did I brick it? Please help!
    05-03-10 07:55 PM
    Is Desktop Manager installed? You seem to be missing your Blackberry drivers.

Try it on another computer as well. Does the phone itself work?
    05-03-10 08:45 PM
    I flashed my BB 8830 from verizon to metro pcs q/ qpst. It worked and I was able to get metro pcs from 611. However, when I plug the phone back in it says "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)" It also does not recognize it on qpst. Did I brick it? Please help!
    First and foremost need to read up on how to flash before you even proceed any further. I would recommend reloading the OS and starting from scratch.
    05-03-10 10:22 PM
    Do you have the Blackberry Drivers installed on your PC?
    05-03-10 10:51 PM
    I have desktop manager installed but I'm not sure if I have the drivers. And, I tried it on another computer it isnt working. Also how do you reload the OS?
    05-05-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD