I have been looking at unlocking my phone and a friend recommended firstlinemobile.com to me... Has anyone ever heard of them? The price seems fair but, I was just wondering before I place an order.

Thanks!!
    05-27-10 04:41 PM
    If you need help having your phone unlocked. We can help.
    05-27-10 05:19 PM
    Never heard of them
    05-27-10 07:00 PM
    Nope..never heard of them. There are a number of us unlockers on Crackberry.com that have great ratings and can help you if you need it.
    05-27-10 08:24 PM
    Never heard of them either, sorry.
    05-27-10 09:44 PM
    Go with someone on here that has a track record. The guys posting above would be great examples. Let us know your progress in getting unlocked!
    05-29-10 12:50 AM
    Except for me of course I don't unlock phones. Some may say I'm a so so moderator but I don't do unlocking. I did move the thread to this forum thou.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 01:24 AM
    Well, I ordered my code around an hour ago from firstlinemobile.com and received it in my e-mail within thirty minutes with instructions! It's always nice to deal with a reputable company. It looks like they even sell unlocked phones too but it doesn't look like they have any in stock
    05-29-10 11:05 AM
    Well, I ordered my code around an hour ago from firstlinemobile.com and received it in my e-mail within thirty minutes with instructions! It's always nice to deal with a reputable company. It looks like they even sell unlocked phones too but it doesn't look like they have any in stock
    Need a unlocked phone? Let us know we usually have some lying around.
    05-31-10 08:49 AM
    Except for me of course I don't unlock phones. Some may say I'm a so so moderator but I don't do unlocking. I did move the thread to this forum thou.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We think you're a GREAT moderator and admire the work you do in making sure everything is going smoothly.

As for unlocking, let us know we are always a PM/Email away.
    05-31-10 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD