I have a Curve 9300 which is hardlocked (0 tries left).

hardlocked.com claim to have a solution they can do online (remote access).

Does anyone know if it's legit?

Thanks
    12-13-11 03:21 PM
    It cannot be unlocked remotely once there are 0 tries left. It needs to be sent to a shop that does DM3 cable unlocking.
    12-13-11 03:24 PM
    Are you saying it's a scam?

Does dm3 work for the 9300? It doesn't say that it's supported on their website.

Thanks
    12-13-11 05:28 PM
    We can vouch for our service to mep reset. We are the same price and provide the best customer service.

DM3 machines are hard to come by ..

We can do it remotely as well in under 10 mins.
    12-13-11 08:20 PM
    Shout out to freethisberry.com for doing the allegedly impossible - remote unlocking a hardlocked 9300 (i.e. with 0 tries left).

thanks - a highly recommended service and to all you doubters out there - YES IT WORKS!
    12-16-11 01:27 AM
    Thanks for the feedback!
    12-16-11 09:06 AM
    Sorry to piggyback your post.

I have a hard locked BlackBerry 9780. Could you please help me reset the MEP remotely. Thanks
    12-17-11 10:57 AM
    Hi,

I am another extremely happy customer. Freethisberry got my phone unlocked even though it had Zero MEP left.

They did it remotely and within the hour.

Customer service was excellent. They replied to my countless emails within minutes each time. I highly recommend their service. Money well spent.
    12-17-11 02:07 PM
    Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you were satisfied with the end result. Take care!
    12-17-11 06:24 PM
    It cannot be unlocked remotely once there are 0 tries left. It needs to be sent to a shop that does DM3 cable unlocking.
    This is not true. You shouldn't be posting about something you're not educated about.
    12-21-11 04:57 PM
    Agreed. hardlocked.com is legit as well..
    12-21-11 05:14 PM
    I had a similar problem with a Blackberry 9800 torch I purchased from a vendor on Ebay. After receiving the phone I purchased the unlock code. I was extremely disappointed to find that the counter was down to "0" making my unlock code useless. I researched the net and found a few places claiming to be able to "hard" unlock the phone. Some companies claim to do it remotely on line via your computer and others you have to mail your phone in. Since I didn't want to be without a phone for one or two weeks I decided to give one of the remote vendors a try.

I chose www.hardlock.com.

I can honestly say that they unlocked my phone and I am now up and running and I can use it anywhere.
    There are a few things to keep in mind when using the service. You may either have to turn off or remove your Anti-virus, firewall and any malware/spyware programs you have running in order to have the service performed. Actually I forgot to ask them why and at this point it really doesn't matter.
    Additionally you have three programs to install so you can communicate with Hardlock (download from their site) to get the service completed. Once installed you'll have to wait your turn in line for the next tech to attend to your phone. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing where you are in line short of emailing them to get an idea. Then depending on the time is takes to resolve the cases in front of you there could be a longer than expected wait. I think this is still worth the wait rather than mailing off your phone with a one or two week turn around.

Their site clearly indicates which Blackberry phones they can unlock.
    I would also suggest you email them first and find out just exactly what you need to get started if you have any questions. This will save you and Hardlock some time.
    I hope this helps.
    Thanks Hardlock!
    12-22-11 12:31 PM
    Damn these guys are fast. 5 minutes after i sent a question to their customer service, i got a reply. if this is how fast they operate, i'm willing to part with $65 to get my phone unlocked. and best thing is, i don't have to send my phone down to them.

BTW im talking about freethisberry.com
    Last edited by waqasnoor; 01-15-12 at 10:28 PM.
    01-15-12 09:59 PM
    I have just one question. how safe is it to provide someone with technical knowledge full access to your computer? would you recommend wiping all data from my computer and reinstalling windows on it? make it a fresh pc with no personal data on it? jus curious as it is a security risk to allow someone full access with all your data available for the picking
    01-15-12 10:46 PM
    It is safe if you are dealing with professionals and one who has good feedback.
    01-16-12 09:19 AM
    I have a Curve 9300 which is hardlocked (0 tries left).

hardlocked.com claim to have a solution they can do online (remote access).

Does anyone know if it's legit?

Thanks
    Yes they are 100% Legit and so is Unlock Hard Locked BlackBerry and www.freethisberry.com and www.cellunlock.net as well
    01-20-12 06:44 PM
    I placed my order for unlock and debrand of a bold 9900 at 16:41 on saturday. By 17:26, my phone had been unlocked. Could not debrand it the same day but feedback and response time of customer care is exceptional. Replies in less than 5 minutes. On monday, a tech connected again to my pc to debrand my phone. There were connection problems so had to dc and change computers several times but the tech was very patient and he spent over 3 hours with me. Right till I had installed the OS and started my phone, I was provided with constant support. I have never seen such dedication and quality of work for an online service and I would highly recommend hardlocked.com to anyone who wishes to unlock their phone.
    01-24-12 03:53 PM
    Yes good customer service. The tech's nowadays are in high demand as this technology is very recent.
    01-24-12 06:06 PM
    I placed my order for unlock and debrand of a bold 9900 at 16:41 on saturday. By 17:26, my phone had been unlocked. Could not debrand it the same day but feedback and response time of customer care is exceptional. Replies in less than 5 minutes. On monday, a tech connected again to my pc to debrand my phone. There were connection problems so had to dc and change computers several times but the tech was very patient and he spent over 3 hours with me. Right till I had installed the OS and started my phone, I was provided with constant support. I have never seen such dedication and quality of work for an online service and I would highly recommend hardlocked.com to anyone who wishes to unlock their phone.
    Glad to hear. It's always about the service.
    01-25-12 12:53 AM
    wats the waiting time from payment on hardlocked.com,hour and a half here still waiting
    01-30-12 04:45 PM
    Mep 0 fix cannot be an instant service as it is very high in demand and only a handful of techs can perform this service.
    01-30-12 09:47 PM
    Hello, didn't want to complain but team from MEP-LOADED | Hard Locked | MEP Code 0 Tries Left | Debranding three days I wait. Letters in the first day answered, asked to wait. For the second day have told that I was not access, and wait for turn... For the third day I sat all time near the computer, letters any more didn't answer.

I think works at them really much, but I was simply tired to wait... I hope that I will wait...
    I from russia and to have to wait all night long
    02-23-12 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD