10-15-17 06:12 AM
77 1234
tools
    Happy New Year. Using a Passport and ATT refuses to unlock my Q10 because it has no Sim card.

Q10 locked with ATT.

Passport. It's not as big as you think it is.
    01-06-16 11:36 PM
    I would like to have my PRIV from AT&T unlocked as it is currently under a long, long way to my post box, and I would love to be able to use here, in Poland, from the day one, spreading the word about first Blackberry with Android, living up to expectations of the crowd And, of course, to those who will follow, I will spread the word about your solid reputation and trustworthy service to get their PRIVs unlocked too ))

Make my new year an even more joyful one

Have a happy new year!
    Mike
    01-07-16 10:02 AM
    maxpowerxiii!

Congratulations! You are winner #2 for the 2nd of January!

Please email Sean@BlackberryCodeSource.com with your username and your phones IMEI#, Model and network and we will process your free Unlock Code!
    Awesome! Thanks Sean. I'll send an email soon. Woohoo

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 10:53 PM
    Hello everyone!

I bought a BB Classic on eBay in September last year. I thought it was unlocked(that what seller said too!) so I've changed a network operator(from EE UK) today and guess what...it wasn't unlocked! I don't have to say that I really need my Blackberry back as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    Last edited by uwebui; 01-08-16 at 02:24 PM.
    01-08-16 12:56 PM
    We've PM'ed so many of you and haven't got replies from some, please answer your pm's asap if you want to unlock the phones and we can get them unlocked

Cheers!
    01-10-16 09:44 PM
    Thanks listede ! You too!

Congratulations! you are the winner of the 6th!

We PM'ed you but didn't get a reply yet
    Please reply and we can get the Unlock processed for you asap!

Cheers!

I want to unlock my phone because I travel to the US a lot. I don't want to be locked to using a Canadian carrier in the USA. My model is the BlackBerry Priv, and my network is Bell Canada.

Thanks, and have a great 2016!
    01-10-16 09:46 PM
    Hey m1cx!

Congratulations you are the winner for the 7th!
    Please email me at Sales@BlackberryCodeSource.com with your model, IMEI# and network/country of the phone as
    well as your username within 24 hours and we can process the Unlock for you.

But keep in mind, the phone needs to be activated on AT&T for the process to work and us to be able to provide a code

Cheers!

I would like to have my PRIV from AT&T unlocked as it is currently under a long, long way to my post box, and I would love to be able to use here, in Poland, from the day one, spreading the word about first Blackberry with Android, living up to expectations of the crowd And, of course, to those who will follow, I will spread the word about your solid reputation and trustworthy service to get their PRIVs unlocked too ))

Make my new year an even more joyful one

Have a happy new year!
    Mike
    01-10-16 09:49 PM
    Wish to unlock my BlackBerry leap from Rogers to have the freedom to go to any carrier

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 09:49 PM
    Hey uwebui,

We would like to pick you, but the offer is for certain networks, please send me an email at Sales@BlackberryCodeSource.com within 24 hours with your IMEI#, model, network it is LOCKED TO and your username and I can see if we can process it for you!

Cheers!
    Hello everyone!

I bought a BB Classic on eBay in September last year. I thought it was unlocked(that what seller said too!) so I've changed a network operator(from EE UK) today and guess what...it wasn't unlocked! I don't have to say that I really need my Blackberry back as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    01-10-16 09:51 PM
    hey cliffy86!

It's your lucky day
    Congratulations you are the winner for today!

Please email me at Sales@BlackberryCodeSource.com with your IMEI#, model and network as well as your username and we will set you up with a free code!

Cheers!
    Wish to unlock my BlackBerry leap from Rogers to have the freedom to go to any carrier

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 09:52 PM
    Thanks listede ! You too!

Congratulations! you are the winner of the 6th!

We PM'ed you but didn't get a reply yet
    Please reply and we can get the Unlock processed for you asap!

Cheers!
    Thank you! I'm really excited! I cannot find your PM anywhere, though. I sent you a PM with my IMEI, but I can't find that PM in my sent items either. Would it be OK if I email you with my IMEI so I can get the unlock code by email, please?

Thanks!
    01-11-16 08:03 AM
    Blackberry Z10
    Bell mobility
    01-11-16 07:15 PM
    My wife and I both have Z10's.

Unlocked mine last year before we traveled to the US.

Would be great to also have hers unlocked !
    ( instead of carrying around a prepaid flip phone)

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 08:54 PM
    Would like to unlock BB Torch 9800 for use with another provider (at present locked with Telus). TIA.
    01-12-16 09:17 AM
    I have a Blackberry PRIV on the Rogers network in Canada and love the phone! Just booked a trip today to LA to celebrate my anniversary with my girlfriend and would love to unlock my phone so I can use it when I travel to the States in April!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-13-16 02:13 AM
    Hello everyone and happy new year !

I want to unlock my Q10 (Orange in France)

Thank you in advance BBCS
    01-13-16 04:24 AM
    Hello everyone and happy new year !
    I want to unlock my Q10 (Orange in France)
    Thank you in advance BBCS
    You don't have to pay for that.
    Jump here : https://espaceclientv3.orange.fr/des...FSsEwwodij4CRQ

Et bonne anne !
    SF
    01-13-16 07:10 AM
    Hey uwebui,

We would like to pick you, but the offer is for certain networks, please send me an email at within 24 hours with your IMEI#, model, network it is LOCKED TO and your username and I can see if we can process it for you!

Cheers!
    Hey! Email(and pm) has been sent but I didn't get any reply from you.

Thank you
    01-13-16 07:30 AM
    Thank You SF, it works !!

Gui
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-13-16 08:24 AM
    stating why you want to unlock your phone and list your MODEL and NETWORK
    I would like an unlock code for my AT&T Q10. I would like the phone unlocked because when I sitched from AT&T to TMobile they couldn't unlock my Q10, so they gave me a Passport, but using the Passport is difficult because I only have 1 hand that works due to some paralysis due to a stroke, so I need the smaller size and 1 hand functionality of my Q10. Thanks
    01-14-16 08:15 AM
    Happy new year guys sorry for the late wishes but not too late also.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 08:42 AM
    Passport SQW100-1 on Rogers. I'd like it unlocked so that I can avoid paying more when I travel and also because I'm considering leaving Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 09:17 AM
    Happy New Year!!! I hope I can still get an unlock code!

My Passport (SQW100-1) on Telcel network in Mexico. I'd like to unlock my phone as I will travel much more this year, due to both work and personal reasons, and would like to have the ability to use local SIMs in whichever country I'm in.

Muchas gracias!

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    01-14-16 09:49 AM
    Sean,
    thank you for the unlock code!!
    01-15-16 09:01 AM
    Sean,
    thank you for the unlock code!!
    01-15-16 09:02 AM
77 1234