Needed to unlock my Blackberry for going abroad in a few days, looked around, found UnlockThatPhone doing it for a quite reasonable $7.99

Very simple process and it even has instructions including a video for you on how to do it.

Done in like 5mins, this includes receiving the email from them. It was pretty much instant.

Great customer support as well.

Anyone I know looking to unlock their Blackberry's I'll be pointing them in their direction;

Cell Phone Unlock Codes | Mobile Imei Unlocking | Blackberry Unlock Codes | HTC Unlock Codes | Samsung Unlock Codes - UnlockThatPhone

06-12-11 05:15 PM
    Others are even cheaper..try us.
    06-13-11 07:47 AM
    Way to go unlockthatphone..
    06-13-11 11:07 AM
    Always sounds like spam
    06-13-11 10:54 PM
    Yes, fishy stuff.
    06-14-11 03:44 PM
    I wonder why we don't discourage spammers bluntly.
    06-15-11 03:42 PM
    Many great unlockers here in the forums and who usually all price match so price is not an issue, what you want to look for is an unlocker you can trust and who will offer support in case you need it.

Glad to hear your Blackberry is unlocked.
    06-16-11 05:20 PM
    True, most of us unlockers will match prices but you want to look for the ones with the best customer service. unlocking is usually a very simple process, but you want someone who will be there to answer all your questions in case you run into any obstacles.
    06-16-11 07:16 PM
    And we all know that anyone can run in obstacles...wrong imei, wrong provider, MEPD not working etc...
    06-17-11 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD