I don't trust a lot of those that are out, what is a good one ? That that is affordable, I want my verizon storm2 unlocked So i can sell it soon. I have only had it a month or so
    06-25-10 05:53 PM
    I used a 99cent one off ebay and worked flawlessly....
    06-25-10 07:07 PM
    Actually if you go to the forum on CB titled blackberry unlocking, there are several companies that have daily contests and give away an unlock code. I paid to unlock my S1 last December with cellunlock.net from the crackberry site, and about 2 weeks ago I won an unlock code with the same company for my S2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 07:13 PM
    Actually if you go to the forum on CB titled blackberry unlocking, there are several companies that have daily contests and give away an unlock code. I paid to unlock my S1 last December with cellunlock.net from the crackberry site, and about 2 weeks ago I won an unlock code with the same company for my S2.

This ^^I also just won a unlock code for my wife's 9650 besides getting both my Storms unlocked on here as well
    06-25-10 09:03 PM
    +1 for cellunlock.net

I've used them to unlock my last two berries...smooth and easy every time with them

06-25-10 10:06 PM
    CarrierUnlock is good too. $5 if you use their discount code. I think the code is cb50promo or something like that. Search them a d you'll find posts crom them with the code.

06-25-10 10:37 PM
    I'm pretty sure Strom 2's come unlocked out of the box But if you're looking to unlock a Storm 2 then the above posters got you covered.
    06-25-10 11:27 PM
    I don't trust a lot of those that are out, what is a good one ? That that is affordable, I want my verizon storm2 unlocked So i can sell it soon. I have only had it a month or so
    Don't know about the strom2, but we can definitely unlock a Storm 2
    06-26-10 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD