I NEED HELP GETTING THE MEP CODE FOR MY MOTHER TO UNLOCK HER STORM. SHE'S TERMINALLY ILL AND WILL BE GOING OVERSEAS SOON AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO PURCHASE THE MEP CODE ANYWHERE...ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    04-25-10 04:38 AM
    I'm sorry for your mother, but sadly there's nothing you can do. Pay for an unlock code and you're set.
    04-25-10 04:46 AM
    If she is with Verizon all she has to do is call and they will do it for free. She needs to be with them for more then 90 days and her bill must be up to date.
    04-25-10 06:26 AM
    The two posters above are both more or less correct. If the carrier won't provide there is always the option to purchase. Our regular unlockers have some pretty attractive discounted rates for CrackBerry members.
    04-25-10 07:05 AM
    My post was a bit sarcastic, am I the only one thinking this is pure spam? Besides, since when is it allowed to post IN ALL CAPS ?
    04-25-10 08:04 AM
    I thought it was just someone trying to get a freebie.
    04-25-10 08:27 AM
    I NEED HELP GETTING THE MEP CODE FOR MY MOTHER TO UNLOCK HER STORM. SHE'S TERMINALLY ILL AND WILL BE GOING OVERSEAS SOON AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO PURCHASE THE MEP CODE ANYWHERE...ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    The carrier would be your best bet for the unlock code for free.
    04-25-10 10:38 AM
    My post was a bit sarcastic, am I the only one thinking this is pure spam? Besides, since when is it allowed to post IN ALL CAPS ?
    I didn't think it was sarcastic just true. Don't think posting in caps is against any rule, but didn't know you used CAPS for sadness usually its for anger or yelling LOL.
    04-25-10 10:39 AM
    No, I was using all caps because she is leaving so soon. I'm not trying to get a freebie, just suggestions because we switched from Verizon to At&t about 2 months ago because they were just too expensive for us.
    04-25-10 01:37 PM
    No, I was using all caps because she is leaving so soon. I'm not trying to get a freebie, just suggestions because we switched from Verizon to At&t about 2 months ago because they were just too expensive for us.
    Well Verizon would be the only ones, sorry.
    04-25-10 01:38 PM
    If she's using her VZW phone on AT&T, it is already unlocked.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-25-10 01:41 PM
    It isn't already unlocked. We are trying to unlock it so that she can use it with at&t.
    04-25-10 01:51 PM
    Use our promo code and get it for $5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 01:52 PM
    It isn't already unlocked. We are trying to unlock it so that she can use it with at&t.
    So first it is in need of cheap unlock for overseas, then for AT&T, plus you say you've had AT&T for 2 months already and had the phone just sitting around since then. The story sounds like it is not legit.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-25-10 01:54 PM
    Okay, whether or not you think my story is legit I will explain it for you once more. My mother is terminally ill, she is going to visit my cousin who lives in Germany. We have been with At&t for about 2 months and she has a pantech with them. When we switched we kept our blackberry's in case we needed them. The pantech she has, At&t says will not work very well at all over in Germany so that is why we are trying to get it unlocked. If you still don't believe its legit then just don't comment, I'm not here to argue with others, I'm here asking for help or any suggestions someone may have to help me.
    04-25-10 02:06 PM
    Okay, whether or not you think my story is legit I will explain it for you once more. My mother is terminally ill, she is going to visit my cousin who lives in Germany. We have been with At&t for about 2 months and she has a pantech with them. When we switched we kept our blackberry's in case we needed them. The pantech she has, At&t says will not work very well at all over in Germany so that is why we are trying to get it unlocked. If you still don't believe its legit then just don't comment, I'm not here to argue with others, I'm here asking for help or any suggestions someone may have to help me.
    There is no reason why the Pantech phone would not work in Germany if unlocked. AT&T should provide a free unlock code for that one.
    04-25-10 02:22 PM

Either way as we explained numerous times already. Only carriers will issue them for free or buy them.
    04-25-10 02:52 PM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry. Send us a PM.
    04-25-10 10:38 PM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry. Send us a PM.
    Not sure I know how to do that. my IMEI is 980002.00.432330.9, thank you so much for helping me.
    04-26-10 01:19 PM
    Send us a email or a text. We unlock phones.
    05-04-10 04:48 PM
    We unlocked his Blackberry 8 days ago
    05-04-10 05:10 PM
    We unlocked his Blackberry 8 days ago
    Just spamming like always
    05-04-10 05:13 PM
    Weekly round I guess
    05-04-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD