I m dealing with an unlocking company, but the phones that i unlock from them can only make phone calls but not beeing able to access the internet/data service that i got from the new carrier. the phones are from ATT & T-Mobile and trying to use them in the caribbean with a carrier named "Digicel". Can someone please help me ?
    09-27-09 12:28 PM
    Just like buying an unlock iphone and using it on tmobile services, you have to call the cell phone provider (digicel) to configure the settings on the phone to access their network!!! they should provide u with the APN and help u set up ur phone or they will send u some OTA settings. Takes like 5 mins
    09-27-09 08:13 PM
    what is the OAT settings? and how would I set it up ?
    09-27-09 09:52 PM
    Are you using them with Digicel Jamaica by chance?

If so, try going to Options ->Advanced options ->TCP/IP -> checkmark APN Settings Enabled, and enter web.digiceljamaica.com after APN:

Let me know if that works. Also..email me at sales@theremoteunlocker.com and let me know how much you're paying for unlock codes. Lets see if we can work out a better price for you!
    09-28-09 07:02 PM
    i am using digicel haiti and i change the APN to : wap.digicelha.com ,
    and it still didnt work .really dont know what to do know.
    09-29-09 09:08 PM
    I m dealing with an unlocking company, but the phones that i unlock from them can only make phone calls but not beeing able to access the internet/data service that i got from the new carrier. the phones are from ATT & T-Mobile and trying to use them in the caribbean with a carrier named "Digicel". Can someone please help me ?
    02-05-14 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD