Hi,hope im not stepping on anyones toes here but just used a site for unlocking my storm 9500.They have 2 options a quick payment one or if you can wait they will send code freely within 24hrs by email,I received mine in 12hrs which was good in my opinion.Entered the code and worked a charm.
    Its a very informative and helpful site even for just a read.

FreeMyBlackBerry.com

Someone may have mentioned them before so apologies for double posting if they have.
    N1ghtW0lf and NAZTY like this.
    06-19-11 03:43 AM
    ya they are a good site around here. props!
    N1ghtW0lf likes this.
    06-26-11 03:23 PM
    I love how they spam that site everywhere.
    06-26-11 08:52 PM
    sweet... i'mma try em out!
    06-29-11 11:19 AM
    Is this site safe, can i trust them should i try them out??
    06-30-11 02:09 PM
    from what i read they are great at getting codes. and free. but you may have to wait awhile. we can do them instantly along with others if your in a hurry. if not they are a great choice!
    07-01-11 07:20 PM
    You can also contact us if you want codes and you don't have time wait....
    otherwise i agree that's good option...
    07-03-11 11:36 AM
    Hi, I bought my 8310 back in 2007 and quit using it in 2009 because I no longer needed it for a job that I had. I wanted to get rid of it but read that unlocking it first would be a good idea, so I did some research online (including this forum) and today I called ATT to get the code. The code was freely given, and when the young woman offered to walk me through the process, I agreed. I used up 2 of my 5 chances with her and she got rather testy with me since 'ol grandma here is slow.

I found a site online that gave me instructions that were contradictory to what ATT told me. Specifically, ATT says the SIM card has to be installed and the site said to remove it. Who's right?

At no time did I ever see the the prompts that I was supposed to see.

So, I have a permanently blocked phone that still works as a dandy camera and video recorder.

If I had the chance to do this again I would pay someone to do it remotely. As it is, I am ok with how things turned out. I have a cheapo pre-paid cell (not ATT) and that works fine for now.

I have a love/hate relationship with technology. This is one of those times when I hate it!
    08-30-11 11:12 PM
    I love how they spam that site everywhere.
    I Agree with you.

and as for the website, smart idea. what can i say lol
    Last edited by blackberry-unlocking710; 08-31-11 at 04:03 AM.
    08-31-11 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD