Could anyone help me out? I can't get Verizon to unlock my Storm and I'm too young and broke to order a code from the web. Anyone please?
    10-06-09 12:02 PM
    Search online/Google for BB Unlock or look for software by author of www entsperren dot com .
    10-06-09 12:16 PM
    you know anybody that is using verizon? have them activate the storm under their account for about a few days, then have the person call them up to get the code for you. Where are you located anyways?
    10-06-09 12:44 PM
    First question, is it your phone? If you are a Verizon customer and are in good standing they will unlock it for free. So where did the phone come from?
    10-06-09 12:48 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...ocking-330501/

I guess you didn't like the answer you were told in this post you started the other day???
    10-06-09 12:54 PM
    i was actually going to offer to unlock this for you, but it seems that you are greedy and very unappreciative for the advice given to you.
    10-06-09 01:27 PM
    What you need to do is, download RIM MFI Multiloader, don't ask where from, as I can't say. With this tool you can unlock your Storm to work on any Carrier. I will say one thing. READ BEFORE USING I accept no responsibility if you brick your Storm.
    10-06-09 02:31 PM
    What you need to do is, download RIM MFI Multiloader, don't ask where from, as I can't say. With this tool you can unlock your Storm to work on any Carrier. I will say one thing. READ BEFORE USING I accept no responsibility if you brick your Storm.
    MFI loader will brick your storm. It does not work for the latest blackberry models last I heard.
    10-06-09 04:11 PM
    i was actually going to offer to unlock this for you, but it seems that you are greedy and very unappreciative for the advice given to you.
    Actually I did take the advice from the last thread the problem is I do not have a credit card as I am only 16. I started this thread because the last thread was about paying money and I was just hoping there was a way to get the phone unlocked for free.
    10-06-09 06:10 PM
    I have the MFI Loader but I did not have the restore file and it says I need to flash the phone. How?
    10-06-09 06:12 PM
    2 things..

1) you can use MFI and see what happens..if its bricked its bricked

2) you can pay for it. If you don't have a credit card, there are other ways to pay for it: Interac Money Transfer (we have it in Canada, but I'm not sure if the US has it), Paypal (which can take money directly from your bank account), or cheque (although I don't accept it, some others might).
    10-06-09 06:35 PM
    Thanks for the information.
    10-07-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD