Hi all BB users,
    I found a lot of posts regarding free unlock codes for BlackBerry phones. Will they work proper. I never tried a free code for my BlackBerry.
    Guys.Please share your experience with the free codes and free code providers..
    12-17-10 04:40 AM
    you are unlockgeniedotcom why are you asking about trying free unlock codes. and you've never tried one for your phone.

here's an idea. how about you and all the other spammers actually try saying something informative or helpful on the forums maybe you'd get a couple honest sales that way
    12-17-10 09:13 AM
    No free codes!!
    12-17-10 10:08 AM
    Sounds like spam to me
    12-17-10 01:52 PM
    you are unlockgeniedotcom why are you asking about trying free unlock codes. and you've never tried one for your phone.

here's an idea. how about you and all the other spammers actually try saying something informative or helpful on the forums maybe you'd get a couple honest sales that way
    They never give up man...they are only interested in spamming, never spend any time helping other members.
    12-19-10 01:09 AM
    ya i realize that. didn't see as much of this a few months ago. it's always the same few sites too
    12-19-10 01:35 PM
    |Unlockthatphone.com|

I just don't understand what all these spammers are doing inside CrackBerry !!
    Do you people think that we the forum readers are fools to believe your stupid stories !!

However these spammers are helping some people at least in mobile phone unlocking area. But seriously what is the problem of this Unlockthatphone.com spammer he not helping any one.

CrackBerry.com administrator please ban this guy from this forum. I can see that he has already done 108 spam postings in CrackBerry. Administrator please do the required to remove this Unlockthatphone signature spammer and his spam posts from this forum.

With Regards
    Jack Smith.
    12-20-10 05:30 AM
    haha. you know what's sad. "devianjax" and "samsullivan007", who has the unlockgenie signature, both joined at the same time. I commented on one of samsullivans007 spam posts (above^) and now devianjax is going around bashing me for no good reason :P hmmmm, sound fishy?

anyways don't mean to start drama but i call out spam like i see it, as well as the other seller's on the forums. but to get deliberately bashed for no reason? not deserved. i've said my peace
    12-20-10 01:22 PM
    oh, and the only 3 posts devianjax has posted whatsoever as being a member was 2 bashing me after I called out the spam post above (which everyone did!!) and one complimenting samsullivans007 thread!!! sad day when people create more profiles to bash honest seller's after they themselves spam

just so everyone knows i come on here everyday and try to help crackberry members with their unlocking questions and comments.

i will drop this now
    12-20-10 01:31 PM
    |Unlockthatphone.com|

I just don't understand what all these spammers are doing inside CrackBerry !!
    Do you people think that we the forum readers are fools to believe your stupid stories !!

However these spammers are helping some people at least in mobile phone unlocking area. But seriously what is the problem of this Unlockthatphone.com spammer he not helping any one.

CrackBerry.com administrator please ban this guy from this forum. I can see that he has already done 108 spam postings in CrackBerry. Administrator please do the required to remove this Unlockthatphone signature spammer and his spam posts from this forum.

With Regards
    Jack Smith.
    Good one Jack. I dont see that happeing lol
    12-20-10 01:38 PM
    Good one Jack. I dont see that happeing lol
    You made my night Garz
    12-21-10 02:07 AM
    haha. you know what's sad. "devianjax" and "samsullivan007", who has the unlockgenie signature, both joined at the same time. I commented on one of samsullivans007 spam posts (above^) and now devianjax is going around bashing me for no good reason :P hmmmm, sound fishy?

anyways don't mean to start drama but i call out spam like i see it, as well as the other seller's on the forums. but to get deliberately bashed for no reason? not deserved. i've said my peace
    Two spammers sharing the same internet connection from India just left the forums... permanently. It is open to debate whether they were even two different humans.

Keep the reports coming guys.
    12-21-10 04:35 AM
    thank you! ^ I felt bad even sayng anything but i didn't want people thinking our company was anything that person was saying
    12-21-10 09:32 AM
    thank you! ^ I felt bad even sayng anything but i didn't want people thinking our company was anything that person was saying
    CB has the best Mods and they always take the proper actions!
    12-21-10 10:27 AM
    being a part of other online communities this one honestly is ran the best and is the smoothest too. very clean
    12-21-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD