Hello blackberry...
    A while back on this site I remember one of the administrators said that they may have some free unlock codes available from a promo. I didn't jump on it then because I didn't need one... Now I do as I'm looking to move from Verizon to Tmobile with my storm 9530 and VZW global support is giving me some major grief. My VZW account is in good standing and I told them I was going out of the country. HELP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 01:37 AM
    What is the reason they are giving you for not providing the unlock code? If you own the phone and your account is in good standing then I do not see a reason why the code would not be given.
    02-18-10 03:24 AM
    Hello blackberry...
    A while back on this site I remember one of the administrators said that they may have some free unlock codes available from a promo. I didn't jump on it then because I didn't need one... Now I do as I'm looking to move from Verizon to Tmobile with my storm 9530 and VZW global support is giving me some major grief. My VZW account is in good standing and I told them I was going out of the country. HELP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just call Verizon and tell them you will be going overseas and that you want to use a local SIM card that you have from that country and they should give it to you. If they don't, hang up and call again.
    02-18-10 02:40 PM
    Sometimes it takes a few tries, and they'll usually give it to you in the end if you fulfill their criteria.

If not, you can let us know and we can help you unlock your phone!
    02-18-10 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD