Sooo, I ordered my free unlock code from the crackberry blog when it was up for the 2 day period. I only received a confirmation email from them but no 2nd with the code in it.

However, I got an email today from at+t today sayin my phone is now ready for international roaming. Is that it? I thought I had to input the code myself??

Thx in advance for the help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:14 AM
    That is not it... You will actually have to put the code in by yourself.
    03-26-09 01:22 AM
    i would chase this up mate.
    make those pay with blood
    03-26-09 02:23 AM
    You need to chase it bro ... The roaming activation is completely different from unlocking ...
    03-26-09 03:37 AM
    I too only got the conformation email with no futher contact from them. I think they didn't exspect the demand they received and just decided they would not live up to their word

03-26-09 04:15 AM
    Post to this thread with your order number. Their response was overwhelming but they asked the CB forumites to post to the linked thread so they could expedite their orders. I got mine within 24 hours after doing this.
    03-26-09 04:20 AM
    what do you mean by "chase" it up?
    03-26-09 06:57 AM
    I took the advise on this forum and phoned Vodafone UK and explained I may leave the country a few times this year and I would like to use a locak sim. Without delay the opperator took my IMEI number and email address, before the end of the call I recived an email with a full desription of how to unlock my Bold.
    Unfortunaetly the steps in the desription didn't match my menu so another call was placed after explaining the opperator asked if I had another network sim to try, which I did and found my Bold was already unlocked.
    Cant fault the service I have recived from UK Voda.

03-26-09 07:10 AM
    Don't abandon hope. The messages posted today in the other thread indicate that cellunlock.net is still processing and notifying codes. Looks like the backlog was bigger than anyone expected.
    03-26-09 09:05 AM
    Don't abandon hope. The messages posted today in the other thread indicate that cellunlock.net is still processing and notifying codes. Looks like the backlog was bigger than anyone expected.
    Crap. They told people to post to another link so they would only have to worry about filling in orders for people that really wanted it and came on here complaining. I'd say more than half the people filled in the info and didn't get it and didn't care.
    I think that is crap. What has it been 3 or 4 weeks. What a joke.
    03-26-09 09:37 PM
    Crap. They told people to post to another link so they would only have to worry about filling in orders for people that really wanted it and came on here complaining. I'd say more than half the people filled in the info and didn't get it and didn't care.
    That is not the case. If you take the time to read the other thread, you will notice that people who haven't posted their order number got their code as well. As you may know, we received over 18 000 orders and could not accomodate everyone at the same time, so we decided to offer a rush service for people who really needed the code fast. We are doind everything possible in order to deliver all orders as soon as possible, but as explained there is so much we can do and have a limit on the number of emails we can send. As you can also see in the other thread, everyone is nothing less then happy and satisfied with our services. We are able to deliver codes within minutes of ordering, but with the amount of orders received we have to do our best. Also on other thread there are approx 1600-1700 post not all requesting for their code, and up to know we delivered over 10 000 of the free codes and are still working through the list.
    03-26-09 10:27 PM
    My eyes on the other thread and the response following your first post tell me you are wrong in all respects.
    03-27-09 04:20 AM
    I waited a couple weeks and then politely posted my order info on the "other thread" and I had my code within the hour. These guys are legit...

03-27-09 07:37 AM
    You waited 6-8 weeks for AT&T to give you your rebate back and you're ******** about 2 weeks for something that's free, no strings attached? Friggin whiners.
    03-27-09 07:41 AM
    Just as a follow up. I did follow up on the other thread and posted the order number and time/date. They sent me the code within 4 hours. Good stuff =)
    03-30-09 03:39 AM
    Thank you for your order. Your order number is 14948, placed 3/12/2009 at 8:53PM.
    03-30-09 08:06 PM
    I posted a while back that I thought the problem was they were not able to handle the number of responses they received. I am proud to say they are still working on it as I have received my code and offer my thanks. It was a gift guys give them time and I am sure you will get yours as well

04-04-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD