got this link from a guy at hofo...so find the thread and thank him..

i got mine ... and my wife got hers too, as well as a friend of mine.. there are only 73 codes left for free..

u just have to become a fan of their group
    12-31-09 11:38 AM
    perfect thanks for letting us know, i submitted my info and became a fan
    12-31-09 12:14 PM
    thanks for sharing :-)
    12-31-09 12:15 PM
    When he runs out of those 73 codes that are left come check us out.
    01-05-10 12:06 PM
    Always fun for members to win a Free code
    02-09-10 01:46 PM
    Let us know if you need help unlocking your phone since the promo is over
    02-09-10 10:42 PM
    If you need to unlock your Rogers Blackberry, we can help you out too!
    02-10-10 03:36 PM
    Shoot us an email or PM, we can help you out. The Bell 9700 has 2 codes (mep2 and mep4...or nck and sp codes). We always provide both as do the major unlockers on this forums
    02-12-10 09:30 AM
    Now, I would just like to know why the "unlockers" above that are promoting their unlocking sites have prices that are so different from each other. I mean some are trying to sell for $20 while the other guy is $1.99? I wonder who is getting more business?
    Just curious is all.
    02-12-10 09:40 AM
    I just finished writing it up in another post, but basically you have to look at price as one factor. Troubleshooting, experience, customer service and being connected with your customer are other factors to consider. We're available all day 10am-10est, and usually before and after that as well. We've been doing this for over 2 years and have the experience and have also done troubleshooting on almost every type of phone to make sure that not only did your phone accept the code that we give you, but are you up and running? Whats not working and why? The majority of us that have been here a while always help posters with their problems even if they're not our customers just to show that we know what we're talking about.
    02-12-10 09:45 AM
    Is there anyplace where I can find cheap unlock code for BlackBerry Bold2 9700? My BlackBerry is locked to Bell Canada.

Bought this phone off ebay, it was suppose to be unlocked the network is disable but Service Provider is active. I was reading under CB Forums and someone said about MEP4 Code.

IMEI: [removed]

Can anyone help me out?

I dont mind paying 20 bucks but most of them are asking over 35.

Thank You!
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry 9700 from Bell. Your phone requires 2 locks. We can send you the code right away. If you use coupon code "crackb50" on our website the price will be $19.99 CAD and we can also match any legitimate price you get
    02-12-10 11:17 AM
    perfect thanks for letting us know, i submitted my info and became a fan
    Hi, are unlock codes still available :-) ?
    04-10-10 09:32 PM
    The OP was done in 2009, probably not anymore, but there are lots of guys who offer to unlock your phone. I used Unlocking.com, their link is in my sig file below.
    04-11-10 12:49 AM
    Hi, are unlock codes still available :-) ?
    You can look for contest here in the forums, and you can win a free unlock code or you can also buy the code from any of us unlockers here in the forums.
    04-11-10 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD