03-15-14 09:03 PM
95 1234
tools
    Happy Birthday!

Shoot us an email (address in signature) and we will work something out for you
    11-21-10 08:52 PM
    I'm leaving overseas and Verizon isnt helping me out on giving me my MEP code to unlock my phone.
    I tried different generators, but all of them suck and they dont work.
    anyone can be kind enough to give me a MEP code
    Today is my birthday

This is my IMEI 98003900210323
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. Send us an email and we will help you out.
    11-22-10 11:38 AM
    Great people.Thank you so much for the code you guys are awesome. It works finally i'm able to use my phone anywhere i want
    11-23-10 12:24 PM
    Great people.Thank you so much for the code you guys are awesome. It works finally i'm able to use my phone anywhere i want
    If we are the ones who helped you unlock your Blackberry, you're welcome
    11-23-10 02:00 PM
    hey guys. I got the bold 9700 for an early christmas present before I went to iran a couple days ago. Now that I`m here i realized the phone is locked. EVERY place in tehran doesn't have the equipment for blackberry unlocking, only iphones, samsungs, nokias etc. I wont be back in vancouver for a month and I would really like to use my phone. Can someone please help me get the mep code? I am willing to paypal some money once I arrive back in canada and I swear on that. I would appreciate it. Thank you.
    CellUnlock.net likes this.
    12-24-10 01:12 AM
    hey guys. I got the bold 9700 for an early christmas present before I went to iran a couple days ago. Now that I`m here i realized the phone is locked. EVERY place in tehran doesn't have the equipment for blackberry unlocking, only iphones, samsungs, nokias etc. I wont be back in vancouver for a month and I would really like to use my phone. Can someone please help me get the mep code? I am willing to paypal some money once I arrive back in canada and I swear on that. I would appreciate it. Thank you.
    Any of us unlocker here can help you unlock your Blackberry.

Email us at sales@cellunlock.net for more info.
    12-24-10 10:51 AM
    I you need help unlocking please PM us or check our signature we can help you out
    12-27-10 02:24 PM
    i've unlocked my phone with mobileincanada.com. I entered the 1st code and then went on to the 2nd code. At no time does the screen change to say if my network or service provider is disabled. How can i tell if it's disabled from the network? I know the first code worked cuz the sim card security is disabed.
    12-28-10 01:21 PM
    What does the phone say when you go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and type MEPD, are they all Disabled?
    12-28-10 01:29 PM
    after typing in mepd you need to see what it says across from network. active means it's locked and disabled means it's unlocked
    12-28-10 04:46 PM
    Hey unlock Guys,

I would like to unlock 2 Blackberries (9800, 8310) both locked to T-Mobile *Austria* - has anyone a reliable an offer around for both phones ~ 20 U$D ? PM me

Cheers
    12-29-10 06:07 AM
    Hey unlock Guys,

I would like to unlock 2 Blackberries (9800, 8310) both locked to T-Mobile *Austria* - has anyone a reliable an offer around for both phones ~ 20 U$D ? PM me

Cheers
    Most of us unlockers here can help you and you we can work you out a deal

Send us an email for more info or use the coupon code we have for Crackberry members on our site.
    12-29-10 10:52 AM
    Hey unlock Guys,

Cheers
    Hey, we can help you out with that if you still need help unlocking. And we can beat that price. let us know!
    12-29-10 11:42 AM
    What does the phone say when you go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and type MEPD, are they all Disabled?
    it does not do anything when i type mepd. I've tried to reboot, taken out the battery, but nothing. The screen just says my ID number and phone number. The very top says Sim Card :security disabled. No where does it say if i'm disabled from the network or service provider...I'm perplexed.
    12-30-10 09:31 PM
    it does not do anything when i type mepd. I've tried to reboot, taken out the battery, but nothing. The screen just says my ID number and phone number. The very top says Sim Card :security disabled. No where does it say if i'm disabled from the network or service provider...I'm perplexed.
    Try typing MEPD in uppercase.
    12-30-10 09:34 PM
    Hey unlock Guys,

Cheers
    hi please see our posts where we offer special prices to forum members so that they can unlock at the best and lowest prices. PM us for details or look in our signature
    01-01-11 03:13 PM
    I'm having a similar problem. A friend of mine has a blackberry storm 2, and she said that if i can get the unlock code for it, i can have it. since she never uses it and doesn't have verizon anymore. I don't have money to be spending on getting the unlock code, and verizon won't give up the code since i don't have an account with them. but the guy i talked to at verizon told me about a loop hole, if i can find someone who has verizon, and who will call in and ask for the mep for "their own use" *cough cough* they have to give it to them and i'm home free.
    01-11-11 10:11 PM
    I'm having a similar problem. A friend of mine has a blackberry storm 2, and she said that if i can get the unlock code for it, i can have it. since she never uses it and doesn't have verizon anymore. I don't have money to be spending on getting the unlock code, and verizon won't give up the code since i don't have an account with them. but the guy i talked to at verizon told me about a loop hole, if i can find someone who has verizon, and who will call in and ask for the mep for "their own use" *cough cough* they have to give it to them and i'm home free.
    Please send a PM with your phone model, IMEI, MEP, network & country locked to, and if picked we will reply with code.
    to get mep go to here for instructions
    Mobile Phone Unlockers | Mobile Phone Unlocking | Blackberry Unlock Code – Via MEP & IMEI
    01-12-11 10:32 AM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry. You can send an email to sales@cellunlock.net
    01-13-11 06:23 PM
    Lot of great unlockers online! If you still need help unlocking we can help check sig or email us
    01-14-11 12:16 AM
    Exactly! There are a number of us who have been around for a while and have great feedback on Crackberry.com
    01-14-11 01:49 PM
    MEP Code and MEP Generator are available at our website, please PM us or visit us at our website to get your phones unlocked in three simple steps.
    01-17-11 01:53 PM
    My IMEI: 353488049458210
    MEP-07723-006

Can I get an MEP2 code? Thanks
    06-21-11 10:36 AM
    Please do not post IMEI info in the forum. Against forum rules. Thank you.
    06-21-11 12:13 PM
    My IMEI: 353488049458210
    MEP-07723-006

Can I get an MEP2 code? Thanks
    Need to purchase a code. Sorry.
    06-22-11 02:37 AM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD