03-08-09 12:06 AM
65 123
tools
    Mine was like the 3rd one there and wow I'm pretty happy.didn't expect to get the code but I got it and it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 04:36 PM
    I wonder if that list is final?
    01-28-09 05:21 PM
    Mine was like the 3rd one there and wow I'm pretty happy.didn't expect to get the code but I got it and it works

when did you send your IMEI number? saturday? sunday?
    01-28-09 06:39 PM
    I sent them an email asking why my Imei was not on the list, here is their reply:

"Your order is still being processed. You will be contacted when results are ready"

By the way I sent my request in on Saturday the 24th about 12:00 noon.
    01-28-09 07:01 PM
    Still no dice :/
    01-29-09 02:09 AM
    Of all people here... Only one got person got a unlock code so far?

Guess we all still playing the waiting game.

01-29-09 08:02 PM
    I think it's safe to say we wont get any unlock codes
    01-29-09 11:16 PM
    Yeah RIMs unlocking software leaked awhile ago... Could always use that

Yeah but the whole install just looks mad sketchy to me. I was contemplating it and even downloaded the software but read horror stories so I'm still uneasy.
    01-29-09 11:34 PM
    Been browsing the forums but never really posted. Not sure about you guys but I was one of the first to apply for one and mines was surely on the list. Code applied and unlocked
    01-30-09 04:07 PM
    still no dice :-(
    01-31-09 01:05 AM
    still no dice :-(
    Same here...

I'm not sure if sending my info 15 min before the deadline would make it onto the list...

01-31-09 03:23 AM
    Same here...

I'm not sure if sending my info 15 min before the deadline would make it onto the list...

Why not? We don't know what time zone they are in and it's unlikely they know ours as well. I'm sure there was at least a few hours of leeway there.
    01-31-09 03:36 AM
    Why not? We don't know what time zone they are in and it's unlikely they know ours as well. I'm sure there was at least a few hours of leeway there.
    I understand getting my info out before the deadline... I meant that since its so close to the deadline I don't think they would do every single one that was submitted. I bet they are only doing the first 50 IMEI'S on the list.

01-31-09 11:04 AM
    what if you have a unlock code but when you put it in it says code error ive tried multiple times only have 6 tries left.. plz help
    03-07-09 11:51 PM
    what if you have a unlock code but when you put it in it says code error ive tried multiple times only have 6 tries left.. plz help
    It means the code you're typing in is incorrect. Do NOT keep trying. Once you reach the limit, it's permanently locked from what I've read. Contact whoever you got the code from to double check that the IMEI you provided is indeed correct and the code you got is being typed in correctly.

Also, please start a new topic with questions like this. You're more likely to get better responses, especially with an old thread about an old promotion.
    03-08-09 12:06 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD