Okay...so I'm fairly new to the forum and thought I'd join in since I got my 9900 for work. Seems like there's a lot of talk about free unlock codes with people PM'ing IMEIs etc.

For those looking for a solid site, go to Free unlock code for BlackBerry | BlackBerry unlock code

Unlocked my Bold 9900 from Rogers in literally 2 seconds through their site for free. Didn't need to download that software that people give here to find your 'MEP' or whatever that is, but just had to choose my phone's country, carrier and model and entered my IMEI and the code was there.

Hope this puts an end to people's search for a free code. You shouldn't have to pay for the code anyway unless you need the company to walk you through it or for troubleshooting etc, but isn't that what this forum is for?

If it works for you too, click the Thanks button if y'all don't mind!
    08-24-12 11:20 AM
    can any one help me with a free unlocking code please
    08-04-13 06:31 AM
    What's your blackberry phone model?
    You cannot unlock this phones for free.but you can get cheap unlock code for your phone from Clasicunlocking.com
    08-06-13 04:31 AM
    You can unlock for free if you do not have BB10... go to In the present Free unlock code for BlackBerry
    08-07-13 12:13 AM
    I was given a brand new in box BB Curve 9300 (on Bell) to use on my Koodo pay-as-you-go plan, but I already had a working (though older) Samsung that I was using. I didn't want to pay bucks to try out the BB, so I checked out the forums here for free unlocking site. I really was skeptical at first about freemyblackberry (dot) com, but I entered the information, patiently waited the 24 hours (checking the tracking page link as instructed), and the code they provided worked perfectly. Thanks to whoever runs the site. Great service. And by the way, even though I am a newbie poster, this is a sincere comment. It's certainly worth waiting 24 hours to check it out, and if you don't have the 24 hours to spare, the charge they were quoting me to get it instantly was only $3. Just wanted to pass on some good news on an online service, for a change.
    08-31-13 10:05 AM