Hi,

I'm having problem flashing my Verizon 8330 to cricket..

First off, im from Virginia, Falls church...

I've installed QPST and QMDX.. I have downloaded tons of PRL file..

I've fully put the 38944.PRL on to my BB.. (not sure if this is the right one)

i've also tried 1012, 1042, and a few others..

then I've changed my MDN and MIN and my HOME_SID(this one im unsure)

the home_sid that was given to me by cricket was 6542 or the other lady said 696.. not sure if they knew what they were talkin about..

but once i changed the SID to 6542.. i lost SIGNAL.. but when i changed it back to 18.. i got signal, but when i dial 611, i get verizon...

i'm stuck here.. not sure how where else to go or what else to do... =[ please email me or iM me at DjCrUz8 or Yahoo at cruz7o3@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance..
    02-09-10 01:17 AM
    Sounds like its the incorrect prl. Try bbmedics.com they specialize in flashing.
    02-09-10 10:43 AM
    We prefer leaving Flashing CDMA phones to local shops
    02-09-10 12:44 PM
    We prefer leaving Flashing CDMA phones to local shops
    to h*ll with the local shops
    why not leave all the flashing unlocking and what not to them then lol some people just need to shut up!
    if you have no help dont bother posting!!
    03-17-11 04:12 PM
    why not leave all the flashing unlocking and what not to them then lol some people just need to shut up!
    Probably not the best idea to cop an attitude this early on.

Where are you getting the PRL files from?
    03-17-11 06:24 PM
    Wow..8 posts..asking for help, and slamming someone thats been on Crackberry for years and has helped A LOT of people to unlock phones...I'm sure others are just aching to help...
    03-18-11 04:52 PM
    completely agreed. lot of the unlocker's have helped 100's of people even when their phone is unlocked. Little harsh a litte fast.Flashing is much easier and better done locally
    03-21-11 06:55 PM
    i agree with you mate.
    03-24-11 11:17 AM
    here unlockers focus more on helping people than forcing them to be their customers
    03-24-11 11:28 AM
    Because flashing requires to have the phone physically or connect remotely to the customers PC, much easier to get it done in a local shop. We UNLOCK not FLASH...not the same service.

Thank you for your time.
    03-25-11 09:39 AM
    Wow..8 posts..asking for help, and slamming someone thats been on Crackberry for years and has helped A LOT of people to unlock phones...I'm sure others are just aching to help...
    We all try to help here and give the best advice to customers, some simply don't get it
    03-25-11 09:40 AM
    Because flashing requires to have the phone physically or connect remotely to the customers PC, much easier to get it done in a local shop. We UNLOCK not FLASH...not the same service.

Thank you for your time.
    Was waiting to see your response. haha, very calllmmmm not bad!!

Flashing is nearly impossible unless local.

It's like jailbreaking/unlocking iphones for customer's online. sooooooo frustrating!!! :P
    04-03-11 01:53 PM
    Always keep our cool We are to help and educate others as much as we can and learn as well. It's all good
    04-06-11 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD