just want to say thanks to Crackberry and the Express Unlock Code people. I got my unlock code for my Blackberry Storm from Cell Phone Unlock Code : IMEI Unlock Codes : Blackberry Unlock Code. They have nice customer support and quick response time.. their unlock code and procedure was flawless and as promised,and their support team is awesome. definitely will use these guys again and thank to CB for the contest to win this app thanks!!
    07-28-09 09:57 PM
    Nothing against them, but anyone that uses tmobile can call cs and they will provide u with the unlock code for your phone and they will actually let u unlock a phone every 90 days per line of service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 02:16 AM
    just want to say thanks to Crackberry and the Express Unlock Code people. I got my unlock code for my Blackberry Storm from Cell Phone Unlock Code : IMEI Unlock Codes : Blackberry Unlock Code. They have nice customer support and quick response time.. their unlock code and procedure was flawless and as promised,and their support team is awesome. definitely will use these guys again and thank to CB for the contest to win this app thanks!!
    Thanks for the feedback.
    10-02-09 07:41 PM
    Nothing against them, but anyone that uses tmobile can call cs and they will provide u with the unlock code for your phone and they will actually let u unlock a phone every 90 days per line of service

Some people prefer not to wait or deal with customer service which is why we have these services we provide at competitive rates. So to each their own.
    10-02-09 11:03 PM

with T-Mobile You have to wait 3 days usually or 24 hours for them to email you the code, that sucks!
    10-03-09 12:30 AM
    with T-Mobile You have to wait 3 days usually or 24 hours for them to email you the code, that sucks!
    Some people need to get the code fast, that's why we are here. We can get the unlock code in less 10 minutes.
    10-03-09 12:46 AM
    Personally, I'm with Rogers and I have to wait 5-10 minutes to even get on the phone with someone. Convincing them to give me the code =another 5-10 minutes after they first find/verify my account.

$10 to avoid the hassle and get good support is worth it in my books...but as said above...to each his own.

Also...yes, I'm very well aware that Rogers doesn't provide unlock codes..I was just making a point
    10-03-09 11:58 AM
    I ordered an unlock code 2 weeks ago and you guys said that you don't have one, Owen, my representiave said that my refund will be placed in 7 days FROM THE PURCHASE DATE and it has been 14 and i have not gotten my refund. RIP OFF. I want my money back. There was NO unlock code.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, CRAPPY ACCOUNTING PROGRAM. THIS SUCKS. DON T GO WITH THIS SERVICE.
    03-01-13 05:10 PM
    Same here, they said cannot do it will refund in 7 days. Now is 12 days.no refund yet.
    And no reply from email.

DON T GO WITH THIS SERVICE.
    09-03-13 10:28 AM
    I think with Tmobile 24 hours you have code .
    09-03-13 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD