So i placed a order with uniqephones and none of their unlock codes worked with my phone. now i only have 2 tries left. will my phone be usless if i enter the unlock code wrong 2 more times?
    11-21-09 07:58 PM
    Yes it will. Don't try again because, evidently, the codes they gave you are bogus. As an added bonus they now have whatever personal information you provided to them

If you can't get your provider to give you an unlock code, which would be free, there ARE reputable unlockers on here... just do your research and pick one that's highly rated, has few complaints, and is reasonably priced. Sorry you're having trouble.
    11-21-09 08:04 PM
    What info is that? IMEI's are useless.

What phone are you trying to unlock? I hope if they gave multiple codes you only entered each once, not a bazillion times as most tend to do.
    11-21-09 08:15 PM
    What info is that? IMEI's are useless.

What phone are you trying to unlock? I hope if they gave multiple codes you only entered each once, not a bazillion times as most tend to do.
    im trying to unlock my storm.
    11-21-09 08:33 PM
    Verizon? 1 or 2?
    11-21-09 08:35 PM
    I see it's a Bell, should be a "8" digit code.
    11-21-09 08:37 PM
    So i placed a order with uniqephones and none of their unlock codes worked with my phone. now i only have 2 tries left. will my phone be usless if i enter the unlock code wrong 2 more times?
    We can help you get the correct code 100%
    11-21-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD