So I just got a Blackberry Tour Unlocked, it was originally locked to bell, but now im running it on a Rogers Sim
    and I had this same problem with my Storm, i tried the same thing I did with the storm on my tour but not luck
    so what am I to do, I keep hearing something about MSL code
    and no ##000000, its says invalid code, and I tried ##111111 but it says I have been locked out too many attempts is there a way to unlock it ? like when you lock yourself out of a computer?

either way how do change my number because when I type mynumber (like how your type Mypin) it shows the previous owners number, rather than mine, my number is fine under the Sim in the advanced options menu though
    I have been all of google and no luck so now im desperate im posting for help, so any help would be greatly appreciated , please and thank you
    05-18-10 07:01 PM
    I moved your post to the Unlocking Forum. These guys might be able to help you.
    05-18-10 07:04 PM
    Need to get the MSL from Bell sorry.
    05-18-10 09:10 PM
    Need to get the MSL from Bell sorry.
    How do I do that? The phone is unlocked I just can't get the number to change

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 01:14 AM
    Same problem, still looking for an answer...
    06-07-10 12:53 AM
    I have a TELUS storm 2 9550, had the same problem with the my number, tried using the unicdma and hex tool but it is only for the older versions. I ended up getting "my number" changed, by going onto ebay and purchased a SPC/MSL # for 8$, tested and worked good..
    11-01-10 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD