I just paid for an unlocking code from globalunlockcodes.com and I've done some research and I thought it takes only few minutes after the payment go through, Now is already an hour passed and I haven't got one, and Im in a bit hurry to get my BB working, so I'd like to ask from someone who use this website, how long they usually take to generate a code and send it to the email?

Regards.
    08-14-11 03:08 PM
    I remember seeing a couple of complaints about this company a while back on this forum from users not getting their codes from them. Don't know if they ever fixed the problem or not. Can someone else verify this?
    08-14-11 09:15 PM
    i recognize "xBlacberry" is an unlocking website as well, right? if I place an order now could you get it processing and have the code in few minutes for me ?
    08-14-11 09:48 PM
    I like to go through email, so I can ask a couple questions. Iff the service responds back twice within five minutes, then I deal with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 10:02 PM
    I actually did send an email through their "contact us" on the website saying i placed an order 7 hours ago, and there are still no sign of them replying me back, that's why I'm looking for an optional
    08-14-11 10:11 PM
    I just paid for an unlocking code from globalunlockcodes.com and I've done some research and I thought it takes only few minutes after the payment go through, Now is already an hour passed and I haven't got one, and Im in a bit hurry to get my BB working, so I'd like to ask from someone who use this website, how long they usually take to generate a code and send it to the email?

Regards.
    Our turn around time is less than 30 seconds from payment. We have servers that run our website but others do eveyrthing manually which may take up to a day sometimes.
    08-14-11 10:12 PM
    I'd say mention it to sales@cellunlock.com. I had purchased a code from someone else and grew tired of waiting so I emailed cellunlock in order to purchase one from them. They responded immediately and quth a code on the house!

I'm not considering buying codes from anyone else. Not to mention I ghave their email address memorized.

08-14-11 10:51 PM
    actually I did purchased a code from freethisberry.com already, and I have to say that it really fast, the unlock code came faster than the confirmation from them!. Thanks everyone for helping me.
    08-14-11 11:32 PM
    actually I did purchased a code from freethisberry.com already, and I have to say that it really fast, the unlock code came faster than the confirmation from them!. Thanks everyone for helping me.
    Thanks mkaruchit for the feedback! Take care.
    08-15-11 08:21 AM
    we provide 24 hours service...
    08-15-11 10:49 AM
    I'd say mention it to sales@cellunlock.com. I had purchased a code from someone else and grew tired of waiting so I emailed cellunlock in order to purchase one from them. They responded immediately and quth a code on the house!

I'm not considering buying codes from anyone else. Not to mention I ghave their email address memorized.

It's sales@cellunlock.net and thank you so much for the feedback. Yes we are always here to help.
    08-16-11 08:58 PM
    Well, so much for memorizing.

08-17-11 03:22 PM
    Well, so much for memorizing.

No worries You know how to find us.
    08-17-11 03:26 PM
    I never liked them lol
    08-18-11 01:41 AM
    Lol...hey..the .com right?
    08-18-11 08:57 AM