Really sorry if this is in the wrong section but there was a video posted on the site that said there were people here who were able to give out unlock codes. I just got a Torch 9860 and would like to unlock it. If someone could either help me out with that or point me to the correct place to request a code, I would really appreciate it.
    08-26-11 01:02 AM
    There is a sub-forum here for unlocking, if you post there someone should be able to jump in and help out.

BlackBerry Unlocking

Russ.
    08-26-11 01:18 AM
    Alright, I looked around but must have missed that. Thanks very much
    08-26-11 01:23 AM
    You can get the code from any service that offers Blackberry unlocking, it takes a few minutes to be sent by Email.
    08-29-11 06:36 PM
    We'd be happy to help you unlock your phone, just visit our site

There are many unlockers on here to help you out!
    08-29-11 07:41 PM
    Your page is down BTW. .. I would check your server.
    08-29-11 11:10 PM
    Really sorry if this is in the wrong section but there was a video posted on the site that said there were people here who were able to give out unlock codes. I just got a Torch 9860 and would like to unlock it. If someone could either help me out with that or point me to the correct place to request a code, I would really appreciate it.
    Need to purchase one or contact the carrier.
    08-30-11 01:20 AM
    you can contact us for your code...
    08-30-11 10:38 AM
    you can get unlocking code free of cost from this site.....
    unlockblackberryfree.co.uk
    hope so it would be helpful........
    09-06-11 04:42 AM
    What carrier is the Torch 9860 locked to? If you are a customer in good standing, a lot of carriers will hook you up and unlock the phone free of charge. If not, you've come to the right place for help. Feel free to PM me if you need a quote, we offer many Blackberry unlock codes for under $2 if you're a forum member. Good luck!
    11-12-14 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD