Warning, do NOT pay cellunlock.net any money. a few weeks back i paid $30 to get a z10 unlock code, it didnt work, i recorded the evidence that it didnt work (along with the imei number shown on my phone). i sent the videos in, no response from them, tried to call them, just goes to voice mail, so i filed a claim with paypal, paypal came back today and told me they decided the case against me because it was intangible good. if you want a code, go to sites like crackberryunlocking, do NOT try cellunlock.net, just scammers
    Surprised that you got that answer from PayPal. I thought if it was an intangible product, the Seller was not protected by PayPal.
    As far as I know, PayPal does NOT protect the seller when the goods are intangible.
    I think it's there in their terms too.
    Last edited by BlackistheBerry; 03-16-13 at 12:26 PM.
    divakar likes this.
    03-12-13 10:38 PM
    Warning, do NOT pay cellunlock.net any money. a few weeks back i paid $30 to get a z10 unlock code, it didnt work, i recorded the evidence that it didnt work (along with the imei number shown on my phone). i sent the videos in, no response from them, tried to call them, just goes to voice mail, so i filed a claim with paypal, paypal came back today and told me they decided the case against me because it was intangible good. if you want a code, go to sites like crackberryunlocking, do NOT try cellunlock.net, just scammers
    03-12-13 11:15 PM
    Sorry and thanks for the head up. But you been a member of CrackBerry since 2010 why didn't you just use their service?

Posted via CB10
    divakar likes this.
    03-12-13 11:18 PM
    i did, but the code crackberry gave me didnt work. i tried them first. then i started trying other sites. they all gave same code. cellunlock.net was the one that did not refund me.

also am i allowed to bump this thread everyday so that it stays on the first page? i want to let everyone know and in process, try destroy their scam business
    divakar likes this.
    03-12-13 11:19 PM
    You can also try BlackBerryCodeSource.com They helped me unlock my Z10! Sorry to hear about your misfortune though.

On another note, I have used the services at Cellunlock.net in the past (For the legacy OS BBRYs) and never had any issues with them
    Last edited by Cap_172R; 03-12-13 at 11:46 PM.
    03-12-13 11:31 PM
    I used cellunlocker.net they sent me 3 16 digit codes... all three didn't work, but I entered the first 8 digits of the 16 digit code and that did the trick. Not the best service but they are legit. For the record, I first tried crackberry's service and they failed to find a code for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:36 AM
    I also did use blackberryunlocker did not work either but did get refund

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 09:32 AM
    For what it's worth, I've used GSM Phonesource, www.gsmphonesource.com, to unlock 4 different BlackBerrys and most recently an iPhone 3GS. Quick turnaround, good prices and their codes have always worked the first time.

I have no other interest in this company except for being a satisfied customer.
    03-13-13 10:05 AM
    Weird; I have used them before, but my code worked, so I have not had to try to get a refund.

For what it is worth, NEVER go to PayPal for your refund -- they will almost always turn you down. Always go straight to your credit card company -- much easier, and hassle free.

-10d
    03-13-13 11:35 AM
    I made a mistake of ordering an unlock code from http://www.cellunlock.net 9 days ago. No communication on my Order#: 135600.

I took to Twitter to try to contact these guys. I was looking through their timeline and there are people who have been waiting 2 months and still have not received a code.

I will update when (if) I get the code.
    03-22-13 07:21 PM
    This sucks. I JUST paid them $45 for an unlock code 2 hours ago. They have great reviews on Google so I thought they were fine. Then I came ACROSS this thread :-( I'll cross my fingers and hope they send me codes. Argggghhhhh....
    05-01-13 08:44 PM
    Yea I had issues with them as well. My unlock code took almost two weeks to arrive. I know it's nothing compared to the two months example previously mentioned, but it was a long time for me with all my excitement to use my new Z10!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 09:19 PM
    I also just use free my blackberry no sure I have to wait two days for the code but it's free.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-01-13 11:08 PM
    Ahh for some reason I can't edit my post I meant to say I use freemyblackberry.com since there free only downside is that you have to wait two days for the code.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-01-13 11:10 PM