Guess I am not the only person disappointed with Crackberry Unlock. The code I received did not work and I supplied a video demonstrating the failure.

Support sent me a long cut an paste message about family problems. The second response I received what that the problem would be resolved by end business day yesterday (Thurs 5th Sept) well it's now Friday 6th Sept and end of business week with no response. A message was sent to Kevin directly and he has failed to respond

If Crackbrerry is going to offer services they really need to have the support in place and make sure that support under what ever circumstances has someone to backup incase of family emergencies. As paying customer for the unlock service I am really disappoint and a waste of 45 bucks.
    Kevin Please respond to my private message which includes the link to the video as I would like to have refund. Rather than wasting more attempts to unlock the phone. as I have wasted 5 already.
    09-06-13 08:10 PM
    Very sorry to hear that.

I'll try to get you some help and pass your message along to the "higher ups."
    09-06-13 08:13 PM
    Guess I am not the only person disappointed with Crackberry Unlock. The code I received did not work and I supplied a video demonstrating the failure.

Support sent me a long cut an paste message about family problems. The second response I received what that the problem would be resolved by end business day yesterday (Thurs 5th Sept) well it's now Friday 6th Sept and end of business week with no response. A message was sent to Kevin directly and he has failed to respond

If Crackbrerry is going to offer services they really need to have the support in place and make sure that support under what ever circumstances has someone to backup incase of family emergencies. As paying customer for the unlock service I am really disappoint and a waste of 45 bucks.
    Kevin Please respond to my private message which includes the link to the video as I would like to have refund. Rather than wasting more attempts to unlock the phone. as I have wasted 5 already.
    You can use " help chat" I think ok.
    09-06-13 08:34 PM
    @ ECC1 - Sorry again to hear on your frustrations. Just opened my PMs now after having this thread flagged to me (I don't check PMs often.... I believe I have an autoresponder that goes out that says as much. Best to reach me via email or twitter). I'll reply to your PM right now.

As for CrackBerry Unlocking service, as I stated on another thread we're going to work on improving our support there. Overall we've typically received high praise for the partner we work with in providing that service for us, other than this recent issue. Personally, I'd rather not offer a service (we run the unlocking service because it was asked for by our members) that offer something and not have happy customers, so if I'm not confident in that we'll phase it out.

Thx again for the patience. PM reply coming shortly.
    09-06-13 08:43 PM
    thank you for the reply Kevin
    09-07-13 06:25 AM
    Thank you Kevin for the reply please check your email.
    09-07-13 06:31 AM
    The issues has been resolved I was sent a new MEP2 code and it worked fine the Z10 is now unlocked woohoo which is better than a refund. Kudos to Kevin for stepping in.
    09-07-13 11:45 AM