What features won't work on Verizon?

and please do not get hostile, if I went to Sprint, I would be roaming about 90% of the time, so I really can't do that

I just like the Instinct, but I have to have it on Verizon.
    09-25-09 12:48 PM
    Don't....buy....any....product....named....Instinc t....ever...
    09-25-09 01:07 PM
    sprint tv, sprint radio, sprint navigation, e-mail, and visual voicemail are tied to Sprint...I don't know if Verizon has an equivalent. (well e-mail will probably work, depending on how you intend on using it.)

The instinct is an okay phone for phone calls and stuff. There is virtually no apps for it, and its on-screen keyboard sucks. If you don't really need nifty things and just want a phone for good standby times and a touch screen as an interface, it might be fine for you.

The instinct is the only phone I have ever had where I upgraded halfway through my contract. Usually the phones I pick I love...
    09-25-09 02:12 PM
    To this date the first iteration was the worst phone i've ever owned. This one isn't really going to be much different, as it also will have basically no support. It really shouldn't be called a smartphone at all.
    09-25-09 02:47 PM
    First off I believe you would be the only person to have been able to do this. But that has already been addressed in the exact same thread you post in the Verizon section.
    09-25-09 03:12 PM
    Wont work on Verizon (they only allow verizon branded phones). The other carrier you can use it on is MetroPCS.

HOWEVER

You could try to get it on PagePlus (which uses Verizons network)
    09-25-09 03:40 PM
    I know there is a way to get it to work, I jus need textin, voice services, and data to work on it, nothing else, I could manually load a Verizon prl on it

And Verizo does allow non-Verizon branded devices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 05:28 PM
    DO NOT GET A INSTINCT. Piece of crap.

09-26-09 01:09 AM
    I know there is a way to get it to work, I jus need textin, voice services, and data to work on it, nothing else, I could manually load a Verizon prl on it

And Verizo does allow non-Verizon branded devices

As others have said, Instincts are pieces of crap. Get it, and you'll be back here complaining how much it sucks.
    Also, good luck purchasing it and trying to get it activated on Verizon. It won't happen sir just get a Tour/Storm 2.

09-27-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD