We have several Curves that here recently the keypad will just automatically unlock. I can lock mine and put it in the holster and pull it out later and it will be unlocked. I have the right button set to lock it and sometime I will push the button to lock it and it will act like it is going to lock and then just stop.

Any clues on what is going on? This has just started within the last couple of weeks and it is happening on at least four in our company if not more.

Thanks.

dj
    04-09-08 09:29 AM
    Happened to me as well...when press the side buttom are u pressing "by mistake" any other button?..happens all the time..i have the camer on the right and voicedialing on left....sometimes I meant to press one and press the other one instead
    04-09-08 10:59 AM
    My Curve started doing this randomly, couldn't figure out what was causing it. I upgraded to 4.2.2.194 and it hasn't been a problem since.
    04-09-08 11:12 AM
    Don't know. Mine doesn't do that but if you have your Curve on standby and place it in the case, it will automatically wake up when you take it out. Also goes into standby when placed in case.
    04-09-08 11:16 AM
    Don't know. Mine doesn't do that but if you have your Curve on standby and place it in the case, it will automatically wake up when you take it out. Also goes into standby when placed in case.
    If you mean that the keypad is locked then mine doesn't do this. At least not all of the time. Like I said everything just seems to be random. I am at v 4.2.2.166 so I may try to upgrade and see if that fixes my issue. Where can I download the latest version at?

dj
    04-09-08 01:04 PM
    I upgraded two of our phones to 4.2.2.181 platform 2.4.0.79 and still have the same issue. Is there any policies in a BES that could be causing this? Just trying to figure out what the issue is. Thanks.

dj
    04-14-08 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD