Hi all,

I am going to buy one Bold from T-mobile GERMANY. Its sim-locked. I have searched through ebay but I found out almost all codes only for T Mobile in US. I wonder that code can work for mine.

Thank a lot.
    07-29-09 02:36 AM
    No, it won't, you have to buy either a t-mobile germany speicic one or a generic rim one.

Check out AllUnlocks.com - Your #1 Source For Low-Cost Unlocking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 03:24 AM
    thank you.

If so, could I unlock it by using software? Does it harm my BOLD if I unlock with software (MML I think)?
    07-29-09 04:31 AM
    I prefer unlocking with MFI, it won't harm you bb. I've done it dozen times.
    07-29-09 05:44 AM
    could you please show me where I can download that software.

Thank a lot
    07-29-09 06:59 AM
    If you are purchasing a German Bold, be sure that it has a keyboard that you prefer.
    Most Bold have QUERTY keyboards but there are some European models that have QUERTZ keyboard.

(QWERTZ or QWERTZU keyboard is a keyboard layout that is mostly used in German-speaking regions and in Eastern Europe and Central Europe)
    07-29-09 10:16 AM
    thank u, I know it.

I just wonder about the way to unlock. I have found out that there are some guys selling unlock code for T Mobile Germany. However, it costs 12-14$, much more than 2-4$ for T Moblie in UK or US or others.
    07-29-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD