My company provided storm has a 30 min IT policy lockout. Is there a way to make unlocking easier?
    I work 10hr days and this means unlocking 20times A DAY!
    I'm not trying to get in trouble at work by completely disabling it, I would love a slide to unlock or similar app that could replace the 6 digit fumble every time I pick up the phone. All the apps I have seen so far do not replace the factory lockout they just provide yet another screen lock.

Any ideas? I'm goin' a lil nutz!
    05-15-09 12:04 AM
    You can't disable the factory lock. Especially if it has a password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 12:27 AM
    I don't wish to disable it but I was hoping there was an app that would enter the 6 character code for me with a slide or something.
    Is there anything that can do this for me?
    05-15-09 01:56 AM
    Does anyone else have this issue? What should I do? Do I have to just put up with it? This is so frustrating. If I disable the IT policy won't it just get placed right back on as soon as I reconnect to the exchange server to get my emails from work?
    05-15-09 09:32 AM
    I am in the same boat but I can bump my time frame up to 45 minutes before it locking. Reading other treads it seems as though there is no way around the IT policy your company has setup. I would like it if the storm slider came up before the unlock option but I don't think its possible, the way it works is the unlock with password would come up first then when unlocked the storm slider would be up next...

Frustrating to say the least......
    09-06-09 09:50 PM
    yeah I want the same i really hate that I have to constantly unlock my phone but I know if I disable the IT policy it will wipe the company's email server and when i go to reactivate the server ill have the IT policy back I would love to have some kind of way around it.
    10-29-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD