I have recently used Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net to provide two unlock codes for my blackberries and i have been very impressed with the speed of service and the accuracy of the codes.

I had tried other companies before and the codes were wrong but these guys are on the money ! Just shows you how useful CB is when you need some help with your BB, they were listed here as being reliable and if you use the promotion code mentioned you get 50% off, even better.
    01-06-11 11:04 AM
    Way to go CellUnlock!
    01-06-11 02:29 PM
    props to cellunock again!
    01-06-11 11:06 PM
    I have recently used Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net to provide two unlock codes for my blackberries and i have been very impressed with the speed of service and the accuracy of the codes.

I had tried other companies before and the codes were wrong but these guys are on the money ! Just shows you how useful CB is when you need some help with your BB, they were listed here as being reliable and if you use the promotion code mentioned you get 50% off, even better.
    Thank you very much for the feedback! Very much appreciated and thank you for choosing CellUnlock.net
    01-06-11 11:56 PM
    Way to go CellUnlock!
    props to cellunock again!
    Thank you guys! Always great to see satisfied members but also great friends here on the forums!
    01-06-11 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD