Can someone please post an Autostandby link that works for the Storm 9530 please. I cannot STAND the locking of the phone I spend more time trying to unlock the phone it's just too damn annoying.

Can someone please post an autostandby link please? Thanks!
    01-19-09 01:27 PM
    Turn off memory cleaning. I just did that as suggested in another thread and it makes unlocking and locking of the phone as quick as you would think it should be.

Options > security options > memory cleaning > disabled
    01-19-09 01:33 PM
    Can someone please post an Autostandby link that works for the Storm 9530 please. I cannot STAND the locking of the phone I spend more time trying to unlock the phone it's just too damn annoying.

Can someone please post an autostandby link please? Thanks!
    yea, it is a tad laggy isn't it.
    01-19-09 01:34 PM
    It's not even just that I just prefer the Autostandby program to the Autolock any day of the week. How can I activate the Autostandby feature on the Storm?
    01-19-09 01:42 PM
    It's not even just that I just prefer the Autostandby program to the Autolock any day of the week. How can I activate the Autostandby feature on the Storm?
    I agree I am totally waiting for something like this. It would make my STORM experience 1000x better. But I think we don't have anything to worry about. Ever since the launch of TalkLock which fixed another annoying user experience, I am confidant that if RIM doesn't handle it on the O/S side - someone will create an app for March.

I am totally waiting for March to really judge my STORM.
    01-19-09 01:54 PM
    I agree I am totally waiting for something like this. It would make my STORM experience 1000x better. But I think we don't have anything to worry about. Ever since the launch of TalkLock which fixed another annoying user experience, I am confidant that if RIM doesn't handle it on the O/S side - someone will create an app for March.

I am totally waiting for March to really judge my STORM.
    Why do you say waiting for March? What's going on in March sorry I must be out of the loop, lol.

So there is currently no way to put the Storm in standby mode automatically?
    01-19-09 01:57 PM
    Why do you say waiting for March? What's going on in March sorry I must be out of the loop, lol.

So there is currently no way to put the Storm in standby mode automatically?
    BB app center is supposed to be out in March. Will open a lot of doors for the crackberry.
    01-19-09 02:00 PM
    BB app center is supposed to be out in March. Will open a lot of doors for the crackberry.
    Phew thank God.

But back to the original topic, how do we get Autostandby to work on the Storm? Because as of right now I downloaed Autostandby to my Storm and after the phone backlight goes out I have it set to go into Standby in 5 seconds and it just relights the backlight instead of going into Standby?
    01-19-09 02:05 PM
    Turn off memory cleaning. I just did that as suggested in another thread and it makes unlocking and locking of the phone as quick as you would think it should be.

Options > security options > memory cleaning > disabled
    That was a great tip that I hadn't heard of. And it works! Thanks!
    01-19-09 02:08 PM
    I can't disable the Memory Cleaning option.. may be locked by my BES.. Any way to change that option?
    01-21-09 10:29 AM
    Don't thank auto standby is available for storm yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:38 AM
    Why not increase the time for the Storm to lock itself? I hated unlocking constantly too....but lost a phone once and like the lock option. I set mine to 30 min and am happy again.
    01-21-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD