Have read alot of information on how to unlock the the 8320 from tmobile. Question is, The person I bought the 8320 from has tmobile service and is currently using a different phone and has requested the unlock code for the 8320.
    When I unlock the 8320 do I have his tmobile sim card in the phone and then placed my at&t sim card in the phone after it is unlocked ? And will he still be able to reinsert his sim card back in his phone and it work? Or do I even install a SIM Card.
    12-01-09 10:33 PM
    Doesn't matter who's sim card you have in their. You can give hm back his old if you like.
    12-01-09 10:55 PM
    Have read alot of information on how to unlock the the 8320 from tmobile. Question is, The person I bought the 8320 from has tmobile service and is currently using a different phone and has requested the unlock code for the 8320.
    When I unlock the 8320 do I have his tmobile sim card in the phone and then placed my at&t sim card in the phone after it is unlocked ? And will he still be able to reinsert his sim card back in his phone and it work? Or do I even install a SIM Card.
    As stated above, you can use any SIM card to unlock your Blackberry. The SIM can be active or inactive, will not make any difference.
    12-02-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD