Does anyone do unlock Codes for Cincinnati Bell Wireless? Im looking to unlock a curve so that it will work on Tmobiles Network.

Obviously Free is better than paying but each site I see is for national providers.
    02-01-10 07:42 AM
    Only your carrier can provide the unlock code for free. We provide unlocking services for Cincinnati Bell Devices.
    02-01-10 11:32 AM
    Again Cincinnati Bell does NOT provide code for unlocking devices, they are a regioal carrier and dont have the resources.(So they claim)
    02-20-10 08:39 AM
    Unfortunately Cincinnati Bell won't unlock your phone for you. But let us know if you need our help to unlock it!
    02-20-10 11:51 AM
    That's what were here for . Quickly and efficiently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 02:27 PM
    Again Cincinnati Bell does NOT provide code for unlocking devices, they are a regioal carrier and dont have the resources.(So they claim)
    So we hear...but any if us unlockers here can help you unlock it. We can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes.
    02-20-10 08:28 PM
    Let us know if you need our help unlocking your phone.
    02-23-10 05:06 AM
    Does anyone do unlock Codes for Cincinnati Bell Wireless? Im looking to unlock a curve so that it will work on Tmobiles Network.

Obviously Free is better than paying but each site I see is for national providers.
    Did you end up getting it unlocked?
    02-24-10 12:48 AM
    Too bad they dont give Free codes like att / cingular ...
    I wonder why they do that...
    03-04-10 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD