i take this time out to give credit to this site Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software
    its the cheapest unlocking service i come across i receive my unlock code less than 5minutes there service great and guess what guys its Only $5.00 ITS 5 DOLLAR can u believe it?my bold 9700 was lock to claro now am using degicel in my claro device thanks ago to Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software they mean business.
    11-19-10 04:38 PM
    Funny seeing you said you had no money LOL
    11-19-10 06:15 PM
    I thought there was a supporting vendor on here that was doing them for $1.99?
    11-19-10 06:33 PM
    We can match anyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 06:34 PM
    OK globalunlockcodes does them for $1.99 http://crackberry.com/tags/global-unlock-codes
    11-19-10 06:45 PM
    We can match anyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ready to buy, PM me a promo code.

Thanks
    11-19-10 07:05 PM
    i take this time out to give credit to this site Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software
    its the cheapest unlocking service i come across i receive my unlock code less than 5minutes there service great and guess what guys its Only $5.00 ITS 5 DOLLAR can u believe it?my bold 9700 was lock to claro now am using degicel in my claro device thanks ago to Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software they mean business.
    Your welcome. With paypal you do not need a credit card. You can hook it up to your bank account.
    11-19-10 08:55 PM
    OK globalunlockcodes does them for $1.99 http://crackberry.com/tags/global-unlock-codes
    They do but just look at the reviews on them....
    11-19-10 08:56 PM
    lol ofter my friend heard it was only $5 to unlock it he was shock so he said he will do it for me and i was surprise to see that its not a scam i receive my code i didn't even get the chance to log out my email account it send back to me in seconds and the process so easy only your imei and mep name require its so simple most off these sites online or scam but am sure of this one i see many complain that they pay there money and get no code all now they still waiting well guess wat i didn't have to wait guys am sure of Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software
    11-19-10 09:32 PM
    What part of Jamaica you from ??
    11-20-10 10:12 AM
    Very useful, so I can send to my friend in US and he want to travel to Malysia during Christmas.
    11-20-10 10:51 AM
    Yes that is what unlocking your phone allows you to do along with other benefits.
    11-20-10 12:41 PM
    Absolutely David! Let us know if you need any help unlocking your phone before sending it
    11-20-10 03:01 PM
    am from St.Elizabeth @freethisberrydotcom
    11-21-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD