I consider my self pretty darn savvy....I mean way above average techy.

So I purchased a BB Curve 8310 which is locked to Centennial Wireless (I'm from Michigan by the way) and figured it would be easy enough to unlock, wrong.

I searched for roughly a week, purchased from ebay (they didn't work so I was refunded luckily.) and finally decided to swallow my price and ask for help.

I did do multiple searches so please, do not bother flaming me...you may be gawd on this forum, but other forums you aren't anything, just like me here...so be kind and if you can't help, do not bother to post your run of the mill generic smack talking to me.

If you can help, I will be extremely grateful...Please PM me if you require additional info.
    07-20-08 12:04 AM
    horizonwireless.com
    07-20-08 01:30 AM
    I am on T-mobile in chicago and when i go back to michigan for school, it always roams on Centennial. I hope my phone works without issues. I just got it couples days ago.

Anyways, did you have any luck unlocking?
    07-20-08 04:59 AM
    I have tried to contact Centennial numerous times and gave every single excuse known and every time they refused to give the unlock code. I even told them I was military going overseas, and still was denied.
    08-01-08 07:31 AM
    yeah i just bought a brand new centennial blackberry curve from someone and i have att. i also live in michigan, i called centennial and used a business travel excuse but they wont unlock it, let me know if you find a solution
    05-03-09 10:08 PM
    i bought a bb pearl 8100 brand new for centennial, and i called for them to unlock it because of "business travel reasons" i have a att and an att sim card, how do i get my bb pearl to work w/ my att sim? my friend used a t-mobile sim and it worked but mine doesnt.
    05-03-09 10:15 PM
    First off, this may have something to do with it. AT & T bought Centennial Wireless and rumor has it that they will physically take over this summer.

I took my Curve 8310 into the store where I bought it and where I am familiar with the staff. I told them the truth that I was giving it to my sister, who happens to be a AT & T cell phone customer. The CSR sent out an email for me to the powers that be and he called me the next day with the unlock code. I live in northen Indiana.
    Last edited by demps2009; 05-03-09 at 10:19 PM.
    05-03-09 10:17 PM
    I am one that was with Centennial and switched over to AT&T. I went to AT&T and wanted to use my BB Curve 8310, they said it was locked that I needed to go back to Centennail to get it unlocked. So I did just that. They told me it would take a few days. Well I waited months to check back into it, thinking it would be unlocked, because they said it would be. I ended up buying an iphone from AT&T and was going to use the BB as a backup. Well I realized I HATED the iphone and wanted to go back to my BB, so I put in my AT&T SIM card, and the BB said something like, wrong SIM card, so I called AT&T and they said its still locked. WELL, Centennial is no more. So now, what in the world can I do to unlock this Centennial BB Curve 8310? PLEASE HELP!!
    09-21-10 01:07 PM
    You just need to get an unlock code for it. To see if your phone is locked : Go to options> advanced> sim card> type MEPD .. if every security is disabled then it is unlocked.
    09-21-10 05:09 PM
    I am one that was with Centennial and switched over to AT&T. I went to AT&T and wanted to use my BB Curve 8310, they said it was locked that I needed to go back to Centennail to get it unlocked. So I did just that. They told me it would take a few days. Well I waited months to check back into it, thinking it would be unlocked, because they said it would be. I ended up buying an iphone from AT&T and was going to use the BB as a backup. Well I realized I HATED the iphone and wanted to go back to my BB, so I put in my AT&T SIM card, and the BB said something like, wrong SIM card, so I called AT&T and they said its still locked. WELL, Centennial is no more. So now, what in the world can I do to unlock this Centennial BB Curve 8310? PLEASE HELP!!
    Most of us unlockers here can get you the unlock code. The process is very simple and takes a few minutes to complete.

Let us know if you need any help.
    09-22-10 08:40 AM
    I consider my self pretty darn savvy....I mean way above average techy.

So I purchased a BB Curve 8310 which is locked to Centennial Wireless (I'm from Michigan by the way) and figured it would be easy enough to unlock, wrong.

I searched for roughly a week, purchased from ebay (they didn't work so I was refunded luckily.) and finally decided to swallow my price and ask for help.

I did do multiple searches so please, do not bother flaming me...you may be gawd on this forum, but other forums you aren't anything, just like me here...so be kind and if you can't help, do not bother to post your run of the mill generic smack talking to me.

If you can help, I will be extremely grateful...Please PM me if you require additional info.

It is GOD not GAWD. Anyways you will need to purchase one from someone who can actually get you the correct code.
    09-23-10 09:56 AM
    LOL

Unfortunately the carrier won't unlock it for you. We unlockers can help you out though!
    09-23-10 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD