I am one that was with Centennial and switched over to AT&T. I went to AT&T and wanted to use my BB Curve 8310, they said it was locked that I needed to go back to Centennail to get it unlocked. So I did just that. They told me it would take a week or so to get unlocked. So I just never checked back, thinking it would be unlocked.
    I ended up buying an iphone from AT&T (wanted to see what the hype was all about) and was going to use the BB as a backup. Well I realized I HATED the iphone and wanted to go back to my BB, so I put in my AT&T SIM card, and the BB said something like, wrong SIM card, so I called AT&T and they said its still locked. WELL, Centennial is no more. So now, what in the world can I do to unlock this Centennial BB Curve 8310? PLEASE HELP!!
    09-21-10 01:10 PM
    You just need to get an unlock code for it. To see if your phone is locked : Go to options> advanced> sim card> type MEPD .. if every security is disabled then it is unlocked.
    09-21-10 05:08 PM
    I am one that was with Centennial and switched over to AT&T. I went to AT&T and wanted to use my BB Curve 8310, they said it was locked that I needed to go back to Centennail to get it unlocked. So I did just that. They told me it would take a week or so to get unlocked. So I just never checked back, thinking it would be unlocked.
    I ended up buying an iphone from AT&T (wanted to see what the hype was all about) and was going to use the BB as a backup. Well I realized I HATED the iphone and wanted to go back to my BB, so I put in my AT&T SIM card, and the BB said something like, wrong SIM card, so I called AT&T and they said its still locked. WELL, Centennial is no more. So now, what in the world can I do to unlock this Centennial BB Curve 8310? PLEASE HELP!!
    We can help you unlock it. Once unlocked you will be able to use it with ATT and most GSM providers.
    09-22-10 08:41 AM
    You will need to purchase one then.
    09-23-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD