10-24-11 06:45 PM
2,184 ... 868788
tools
    Im sure you guys are busy, but Im in the US Army and I need this code to get my service back up and running. My soldiers cannot contact me until I get this code.

My order number is 110032

Thanks in advance!
    10-07-11 10:42 PM
    we can provide you code send us your mobile details.
    10-08-11 08:54 AM
    Is the website cellunlock.net a scam? I still have not received my code to unlock my phone. Can someone please help me. I already paid once and am not about to lose money by paying someone else who will just scam me too.

I need a real solution for this ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    10-08-11 03:57 PM
    Is the website cellunlock.net a scam? I still have not received my code to unlock my phone. Can someone please help me. I already paid once and am not about to lose money by paying someone else who will just scam me too.

The website is not a scam as I have used them many times in the past and always have gotten a quick reply or response. With that being said I also have been trying to communicate with them since yesterday and still haven't gotten a response back,maybe their system is down or something.Hope this helps, have you tried calling them?
    10-08-11 05:15 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colonelsanders1982

The website is not a scam as I have used them many times in the past and always have gotten a quick reply or response. With that being said I also have been trying to communicate with them since yesterday and still haven't gotten a response back,maybe their system is down or something.Hope this helps, have you tried calling them?
    I have tried emailing and calling them multiple times. No response via email and when I call, no matter what option I select it gets forwarded to a voicemail. Im really starting to doubt the legitimacy of this site. Anyone else out there have this problem?
    10-08-11 05:45 PM
    It looks like a spam.
    10-09-11 08:41 AM
    It looks like a spam.
    What looks like spam?
    10-09-11 09:50 AM
    can you unlock a verizon blackberry storm 9530 ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 09:28 AM
    can you unlock a verizon blackberry storm 9530 ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Need to contact your carrier or purchase one.
    10-24-11 06:45 PM
2,184 ... 868788
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD