10-24-11 05:45 PM
2,184 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Another update posted on the front page. Everyone who took advantage of the offer will get their code.
    03-12-09 01:10 PM
    Coupon code doesn't work.. Tells me it's a one-time coupon code that's been used by another user.. WTF?
    When I added my AT&T item to the basket and entered the code, the screen refreshed and it still showed $14.99 as the price. So I did 'Proceed to Checkout' and tried to enter the code on the next page. Then I got in a yellow box at the top 'The coupon you attempted to use is a one-time-use coupon, and you have already used it on a previous order, therefore we cannot accept this coupon again.'
    03-12-09 01:29 PM
    I placed my order over 12 hours ago and I have yet to get any emails...

Did something go wrong?
    03-12-09 01:32 PM
    Woot!! I've done this for four different phones now, and it worked perfectly everytime! Now i steal my friends at&t sim card and make excessive phone calls! Thanks cellunlock and thanks crackberry!!
    03-12-09 01:41 PM
    i completed the form and used the coupon no problem.i received email from them within 5-10 min.i am order number 9300 i think they are just overwhelmed and need time to complete the orders.
    03-12-09 03:03 PM
    Once again, we want to thank all of you for your patience. It's impossible for us to reply to every email in a timely manner so it's easier for us to take a moment and update you here.

Order count, up to now just went over 14 000....we are still processing orders in the 3500-4500 range. Just so you know, each orders needs to manually be processed. Time for our server to generate the code can vary between 15-30seconds per order , so you can do the math.

Nevertheless, we are commiting to delivering every free code that was ordered but we need you to be patient. Obviously the 1-6 turnaround time is impossile as we are still processing orders received last night. At least the code is free

If any of you have questions, you can post them here and we will ty to update you asap.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 03-12-09 at 05:18 PM.
    03-12-09 05:15 PM
    Once again, we want to thank all of you for your patience. It's impossible for us to reply to every email in a timely manner so it's easier for us to take a moment and update you here.

Order count up to now just went over 14 000....we are still processing orders in the 3500-4500 range. Just so you know, each orders needs to manually be processed. Time for our server to generate the code can vary between 15-30seconds per order , so you can do the math.

Nevertheless, we are commiting to delivering every free code that was ordered but we need you to be patient. Obviously the 1-6 turnaround time is impossile as we are still processing orders received last night. At least the code is free

If any of you have questions, you can post them here and we will ty to update you asap.
    Thank you for this. I've been worrying that I wouldn't get my code lol, now I can wait blissfully.
    03-12-09 05:17 PM
    sorry but im a new B. After u get ur code u could unlock your phone when ever u want? is their a time limit?
    03-12-09 05:23 PM

Order count, up to now just went over 14 000....we are still processing orders in the 3500-4500 range. Just so you know, each orders needs to manually be processed. Time for our server to generate the code can vary between 15-30seconds per order , so you can do the math.

Thank you for this service!
    03-12-09 05:27 PM
    This service is not working - I've tried on different computers, have not signed in or anything, and it still keeps saying that I've used the code already in a previous order. "crackrog" is not working.
    03-12-09 05:35 PM
    Rogers coupon code not working here.

Thank-you
    03-12-09 05:36 PM
    This service is not working - I've tried on different computers, have not signed in or anything, and it still keeps saying that I've used the code already in a previous order. "crackrog" is not working.
    they said to send them a message on their site and not to make another purchase. once youve sent them a message they will reset the code for you.
    03-12-09 05:37 PM
    Our site will only allow one coupon code use per IP or email adress. You can email us the imei and we will process it.
    03-12-09 05:37 PM
    Our site will only allow one coupon code use per IP or email adress. You can email us the imei and we will process it.
    It's not that - I've tried on my girl-friend's computer, I've tried at home, and i've tried on public computers - nothing. I'll have to email you I guess. Can you provide the email address?
    03-12-09 05:39 PM
    order number 3545.....ohhhh i can smell it! i cant wait. thanks cellunlock you guys went over and above with this one...this will be very hard to top if anyone else has a promotion....unless the promotion is a free unlocked blackberry for 48hrs.
    03-12-09 05:40 PM
    It's not that - I've tried on my girl-friend's computer, I've tried at home, and i've tried on public computers - nothing. I'll have to email you I guess. Can you provide the email address?

Very strange, we've just tried all 3 coupons and they work. Keep in mind that the site is getting flooded so it may cause issues.

You can email us at sales@cellunlock.net
    03-12-09 05:41 PM
    haven't received mine yet. Signed up last night at 9pm PST.
    03-12-09 05:48 PM
    code recieved thanks again!
    03-12-09 05:49 PM
    i was order 3544 got my confirmation email but thats it
    03-12-09 06:01 PM
    i got my unlock code
    order 2816
    03-12-09 07:01 PM
    Very strange, we've just tried all 3 coupons and they work. Keep in mind that the site is getting flooded so it may cause issues.

You can email us at sales@cellunlock.net
    Ok I did that. I just hope I get a reply. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 07:48 PM
    I submitted my order about 24 hours ago; 9:11pm yesturday but have yet to recieve unlock code as of yet. Order # 5066. Are you guys anywhere near that order sequence yet?
    03-12-09 08:58 PM
    Mine is #3116 and I have not received it yet.
    03-12-09 08:59 PM
    Mine is #3116 and I have not received it yet.
    Order 3116 was delivered. Check your PM
    03-12-09 09:04 PM

Hi,
    I'm getting the following error:

# The coupon you attempted to use is a one-time-use coupon, and you have already used it on a previous order, therefore we cannot accept this coupon again.

This is my first attempt to get the code. Please assist. Much appreciation for your efforts!!!!

UPDATE: Worked from home. I was trying initially @ work. 15441.....gotta long way to go, but I will be patient!!!
    Last edited by fooboto; 03-12-09 at 09:50 PM.
    03-12-09 09:07 PM
2,184 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD