10-24-11 06:45 PM
2,184 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    order number 8834, still not yet recieved.
    03-16-09 10:03 PM
    Order number 3027 placed 3/11/2009 at 6:05PM. Still have yet to rec'v my code...
    03-16-09 10:14 PM
    Just got my unlock code delivered, thanks a lot cell unlock. Recommending you guys to everyone i know with a locked blackberry.
    03-16-09 10:34 PM
    What was great about them reading my code was overdue and getting it to me was that even though I had deleted the email with my order code, they found my order with my name and got the code to me. What a good deal cellunlock!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 10:51 PM
    If I'm in the 7000's, why are people in the 10-15000's getting their codes before me?

Doesn't make much sense...
    03-16-09 10:59 PM
    If I'm in the 7000's, why are people in the 10-15000's getting their codes before me?

Doesn't make much sense...
    Im in the 3000's, join the club

nvm.. Thanks anyways cellunlock LOL
    Last edited by FNETHAN; 03-16-09 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Fixing for cellunlock
    03-16-09 11:03 PM
    I purchased from cellunlock.net to thank them for their generosity for my first code. What are you doing to thank them besides being the thread police? Please save it. Paying customers will always get priority. Thats life.
    And I s'pose you'd know all about life being that you're moaning and complaining to people who don't care. That's a trend I've noticed.

PS-Thanks Cellunlock again, pending the success of my first blackberry being unlocked I'll come back to you guys in the future, PAID or otherwise.
    03-16-09 11:04 PM
    Hi cellunlock,

could you kindly check on the following order..

Your order number is 8909, placed 3/12/2009 at 1:36AM.

Thanks!
    03-16-09 11:10 PM
    Hi,

Could you please check this order

order number is 8486, placed 3/12/2009 at 12:45AM.

Thank you very much.
    Vin
    03-16-09 11:11 PM
    Hello CellUnlock

Could you please check on the following order?
    Your order number is 9439, placed 3/12/2009 at 3:08AM.

THANK YOU! for such a fantastic offer!!!
    03-16-09 11:16 PM
    Hello CellUnlock

Could you please check on the following order?
    Your order number is 9035, placed 3/12/2009 at 1:53AM.

Thank you very much!!
    03-16-09 11:26 PM
    Hey CellUnlock,

Sorry to add to the pile but can you check on my order as well

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 6124, placed 3/11/2009 at 10:21PM.

Thanks.
    03-16-09 11:27 PM
    What CU should do is to put out some sort of response addressing the possible reasons why there are long delays, and whether or not they will get to everyone who has a order number placed in the 48 hours the promo was valid.

I made an order 5 days ago, and have yet to receive any info other than the confirmation email. Lack of communication is what upsets me. I don't mind waiting so long as I know why there is a wait.

Your order number is 4095, placed 3/11/2009 at 7:58PM.
    Last edited by sunkast; 03-16-09 at 11:32 PM.
    03-16-09 11:29 PM
    hey my order # is 8086 placed 3-12-2009 @ 12:17am
    and my wife's 8285 placed 3/12/2009 @ 12:30 am

we both have not received ours... can we please have our code?
    03-17-09 12:13 AM
    I placed my order on March the 13th (lucky me!).
    I got the order confirmation quite fast.
    and then nothing....and nothing... and nothing....

Checking again I found out I sent to Cellunlock my SIM card IMEI.... which I easily took from the software....

Realizing the mistake, I switched the device off, (an old 8700), removed battery and found the Blackberry IMEI which of course is different from the SIM card one.
    And that was the one to be send! You want to unlock your Blackberry and not your SIM card !

I replied to Cellunlock's email with the order confirmation explaining how stupid I was...

Guys, I can tell you, an hour later I got the email with the code.
    Followed the instructions, and unlocked the phone. As easy.

So, you better check what IMEI you sent if you did not got any answer so far....

Thanks again Cellunlock.net!
    03-17-09 12:38 AM
    Im in the 3000's, join the club

nvm.. Thanks anyways cellunlock LOL
    Hi
    We apologize but as was stated in the promo, the free codes were only for Blackberrys locked to AT&T, T-Mobile USA & Rogers Canada. We check your order and it was a Verizon Storm that was submitted. You can always get 50% discount by using coupon: crackb50
    03-17-09 12:39 AM
    Thanks CellUnlock.net. Received the unlock code and had no trouble entering the code.

03-17-09 01:11 AM
    Just an FYI for everyone, I posted my order number earlier today and got an email with the unlock code just now. They are monitoring and getting thru the "squeaky wheels" first apparently.

Thanks CellUnlock!
    03-17-09 01:31 AM
    Hi all,

I got my code today! Thanks, cellunlock.com!

I placed my order on Thursday; posted a little reminder this morning.
    03-17-09 01:43 AM
    Just got my unlock code 9709 for all who are still waiting.
    Thanks cellunlock.net for all the hard work and long hours you guys put in!!
    03-17-09 01:48 AM
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick message to answer some of the questions.

First thing we want you to keep in mind is as we said earlier in this thread, we take some moments during the day to see what people post on the thread (it feels good to know everyone's happy with their code). We then process some that have posted their order number, but everyone needs to know that we still have to process the majority of the orders in the order they came in or else it wouldn't be fair to others that are waiting patiently.

Second, people are wondering in which range of orders we're at. Believe or not we are still in the 4000-6000 range . All orders have to be manually entered in our server and once the code is generated it needs to be copied and emailed. We are also coming across alot of orders where the imei was omitted or where folks have submitted imeis of phones other than Blackberrys from Rogers, AT&T or T-Mobile USA. As you all know the promo applied only to Blackberry phones locked to the providers stated. So those of you who missunderstood, are more then welcomed to resubmit the order and use the coupon code: crackb50 to get 50% discount.

Third, not only were we swamped by orders, but now we are as well getting bombarded with emails asking status of the order. It's hard for us to monitor or reply to all these emails as this would delay us even more in successfuly delivering the 18000+ free codes, plus it would reduce the number of emails we are aloud to send per day.

Finally, we want to remind everyone again that eventhough we were not expecting this much orders, we will still process all of them (blackberrys orders of course) and will come through, no matter how long it takes us...even if it means for us to work late like now 2am

Back to processing...
    03-17-09 01:53 AM
    I got my code tonight!!! Yeah, Thank you CellUnlock.net, it is a great gift that you provided us crackberry addicts with!! I know having patience is a virtue, even though I also posted my order status too. Thanks again, I know my friends will hear about you guys

03-17-09 01:56 AM
    thanks just got mine! you guys rock!
    03-17-09 02:36 AM
    So I received my code, unlocked my bb. I've read that when you updated your OS you need to remove the vendor.xml. Well I am currently running the latest 8310 OS so I'm not at the point of updating. Do I need to reflash my BB with the file removed to be able to use any SIM? The way I understood it was if I was using a non ATT (I'm on ATT) OS then I'd remove the file but I guess I'd think you'd need to if I was using a non ATT sim at this point. Am I wrong or do I not understand the vendor.xml file?

03-17-09 02:46 AM
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick message to answer some of the questions.

First thing we want you to keep in mind is as we said earlier in this thread, we take some moments during the day to see what people post on the thread (it feels good to know everyone's happy with their code). We then process some that have posted their order number, but everyone needs to know that we still have to process the majority of the orders in the order they came in or else it wouldn't be fair to others that are waiting patiently.

Second, people are wondering in which range of orders we're at. Believe or not we are still in the 4000-6000 range . All orders have to be manually entered in our server and once the code is generated it needs to be copied and emailed. We are also coming across alot of orders where the imei was omitted or where folks have submitted imeis of phones other than Blackberrys from Rogers, AT&T or T-Mobile USA. As you all know the promo applied only to Blackberry phones locked to the providers stated. So those of you who missunderstood, are more then welcomed to resubmit the order and use the coupon code: crackb50 to get 50% discount.

Third, not only were we swamped by orders, but now we are as well getting bombarded with emails asking status of the order. It's hard for us to monitor or reply to all these emails as this would delay us even more in successfuly delivering the 18000+ free codes, plus it would reduce the number of emails we are aloud to send per day.

Finally, we want to remind everyone again that eventhough we were not expecting this much orders, we will still process all of them (blackberrys orders of course) and will come through, no matter how long it takes us...even if it means for us to work late like now 2am

Back to processing...

This is good information to know. I've been following this thread from the beginning, but have been reluctant to post, figuring you guys were doing the best you could with the onslaught. I hope we continue to receive more updates like this. I can wait, but it is nice to hear of current progress. Thanks!

03-17-09 03:00 AM
2,184 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD