02-13-14 04:29 AM
68 123
tools
    You still did not not check my account? I have sent many emails without getting an answer.
    Cellunlock.net, it seems like you guys are just taking people money and care.
    12-26-13 03:41 PM
    i think Cellunlock.net is a scam
    mas14 likes this.
    12-30-13 02:47 PM
    I requested an unlock code 25 days for my Sony Ericcson Xperia Ion, and I have not received it. They do not respond to e-mails, and trying to get ahold of their customer service center is a joke. It always goes straight to a voicemail regardless of which option you choose. They don't return any messages you leave with the call center either. I ended up having to file a claim with PayPal over this and they contacted PayPal with a fake tracking number, which was 1234. They tried to say to tell PayPal that they had already sent it, which is not at all true. If I had received it, I wouldn't still be complaining about it. I also filed a claim against them with the BBB. I just want my money back, and they can't respond to give it back. I don't trust them, and I have read online that many other people have dealt with similar issues. Beware when purchasing unlock codes online. You never know who is going to scam you.
    01-01-14 12:43 AM
    true. I have the same issue with them. they just take people money and do not do the job. we need to find a way to report this activity. i will look up and stop them for stealing people money.
    01-07-14 09:09 AM
    That's too bad to hear about your issues. I just used CellUnlock.net on Sunday and then again yesterday to unlock 2 of my BB phones. One opened without issue and the other needed a different code. I sent them an email and I received a quick reply back. I sent them more info as requested and they sent me a second email with the new code. I was very happy with the service and support. I would and will use them again, just saying.
    Hope it works out.
    Last edited by cracked1up; 01-07-14 at 09:37 AM.
    01-07-14 09:19 AM
    Waiting for a Nokia Lumia 1020 Code since Nov/2013 untill now NO code and NO refund... and on the last email was informed that they swicth the company ownership... what else?
    02-01-14 02:33 PM
    Andre,
    I simply told you the truth that your order refund financials would not be coming from us as it was under the former ownerships financials and coming from them. Nothing more nothing less. If you choose to be unprofessional about it is your choice. What did I say that pointed you wrong? We are hard working and we want nothing for the best for you. You replied with threats.
    02-01-14 03:13 PM
    Also Andre, You and EVERYONE knows that the Lumia series phones codes were not available because if AT&T and you are looking for more slamming material. We can UNLOCK almost ALL Lumia series phones now but have ONE server that can do it and we are the ONLY Service able to unlock the LUMIA series phones. The capability for the 1020 unlocking just started for us 2 weeks ago. If your phone IMEI code comes back as NOT FOUND there is no other source to check or cross check. So we have no recourse but to refund and you blast us for it... Understandable the refund is coming from former ownership but to slam us for it.. hmmm... This is a Blackberry forum .. so no need to discuss Nokia here
    02-01-14 03:24 PM
    My blackberry Pin : 23896C83
    Imei: 354262.04.096399.1
    02-02-14 08:50 AM
    these guys are on a scam. just odered on a page "unlock any orange uk blackberry phone"

here a link to the page: http://www.cellunlock.net/Unlock_Ora...orangeukbb.htm (if anyone want to see for themselves)

note it say ANY BLACKBERRY PHONE for $9.99 plus i added the crackberry discount code "crackb50" thus it came to $4.99 i pay all goes thru, nice one......THEN i get an email saying

"Hello,
    Thank you for choosing CellUnlock.net
    Unfortunately the service selected was the incorrect service for your Q10 phone.
    Here is the correct link for you.

http://www.cellunlock.net/Unlock_Ora...ckoraukq10.htm

We can give you a store credit to be applied for the correct order. Please let us know before making the correct order purchase, so we may create the credit certificate.
    We look forward to unlocking your Q10 and serving you."

lol that one cost $39.99 (oh and funny tho the crackberry discound code dont work on this one, haha what a surprice) so why falsely say in the first page ANY UK ORANGE BLACKBERRY...what a load of '#$%

Scammers guys dont touch them with a barge pole

oh and crackberry team you should get rid of these scammers from you website/forum, its only going to give your site a bad name...
    Last edited by fairycake; 02-07-14 at 09:35 AM.
    02-07-14 09:12 AM
    You accusations are completely unwarranted.
    READ the detailed information for that order.
    it explicitly excludes Q10 and Z10 phones.
    How about contacting us and being professional about it before slamming us??
    02-07-14 10:01 AM
    Hello thanks for your reply, unless am I daft as a brush, Ive looked and looked and looked again and I cant see anywere it say it
    excludes Q10 and Z10 phones
    , but what it does say and i can see this is:

Supported Blackberry Models: ALL MODELS
    This service will work for ANY Blackberry model locked to Orange UK.
    again here is the page i made the order from (if anyone else can see it or not please let me know as am puzzled)

Unlock Orange UK Blackberry | Unlock Blackberry | CellUnlock.net

please, please point it out to me were it is?

P.s am not being un professional am just stating the facts as i SEE then so far .
    02-07-14 10:11 AM
    I clicked Your link and I see the info Exceptions..

By professional, I mean how about emailing us or asking before calling us a Scam site to clarify before going off the deep end and coming to your harsh and damming conclusion. We take pride in our business and maybe it was not as clear to you but we are not scamming you. We have been in business for over 8 years and want our customers to be happy.. period
    02-07-14 10:29 AM
    haha now i know your unprofessional as you have just added that to the page, it was a good job i saved the orginal page and took a couple of screenshots just in case. be warned folks this is dodgy busines

see it was not there con man

CellUnlock.NET - Anyone?-untitled-1.png

and here's the same page with what you have just added

CellUnlock.NET - Anyone?-conman-2.jpg
    02-07-14 10:38 AM
    Sir, I do not know what link you are clicking but I used YOUR link and this is what I see. Sir you have a serious issue...

CellUnlock.NET - Anyone?-cu-orangebb.png
    02-07-14 10:49 AM
    Beautiful....ordered my unlock this eve and got it unlocked 1st crack!

Thanks CellUnlock!

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    02-07-14 08:07 PM
    My experience with them was fantastic. I purchased an unlock code for a Q10 at the end of a business day and was expecting a reply in two business days based upon my experience with a different unlocking company a couple of weeks earlier. To my surprise, the very next morning about an hour after their day started they had already sent the code and it worked first time. I wish I had used cellunlock.net for the galaxy s2 I did before but I won't go anywhere else for my future unlock requirements. Have another family phone that needs to be unlocked before an international trip and cellunlock.net will get that business.
    02-10-14 12:45 PM
    My BlackBerry Q10 is hardlocked I looking one personn in the forum to help me to have try 10 for to I entry my code mep.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 04:29 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD