11-20-10 01:05 PM
250 ... 78910
tools
    Awesome service! Took like 3 minutes to unlock my 9700! Great communication! Highly recommend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 01:18 PM
    Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present. I will definitly use your services in the future and recommend you to all my friends. Happy New Year
    01-06-10 02:10 PM
    Amazingly smooth - works really well - would never have thought it was that painless to unlock - major thanks!! And yes it works for UK Bolds too!
    01-06-10 05:52 PM
    Wow! I've never unlocked a phone before but that was the fastest easiest thing thanks to the instructions you have. Thanks again for the free unlock and I'll be back for more in the future!!

Cheers!
    01-06-10 09:36 PM
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Received my code in less than 15 minutes. I just hope my storm doesn't mess up for the 3rd time and my unlock code just be a waste!! Thanks soooo much!!!!

01-07-10 01:21 PM
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Received my code in less than 15 minutes. I just hope my storm doesn't mess up for the 3rd time and my unlock code just be a waste!! Thanks soooo much!!!!

If it does let us know
    01-07-10 04:10 PM
    This worked great. I would highly recommend. Had a slight problem understanding which set of instructions to use, but their support was back to me faster than I expected.

Thanks!
    01-08-10 07:30 AM
    The folks at cellunlock.net were very fast to repsond once I sent them my information. The code worked fine and I am now unlocked - thanks to Crackberry for the contest and cellunlock.net for the service - what a great combination!
    01-08-10 02:52 PM
    Unlocked and done in less than four hours!! Thanks guys!
    01-08-10 09:39 PM
    Thank you to Cellunlock & Crackberry...

Details sent at 9am, unlock code recieved at 3pm... UK time ON SUNDAY

Unlocked in 2 mins... did enter the code incorrect the first time... second time was OK

A BIG THANK YOU

Stuart
    01-10-10 09:50 AM
    I won a code and like others have stated I received the code within minutes of sending them my info. Code worked like a charm. Thanks!
    01-10-10 01:22 PM
    Is this promotion still on? I have BB 9520 (storm 2) from vodafone that I want to use in north america while travelling (without incurring roaming charges ). would it be possible to unlock it? thanks
    01-10-10 01:30 PM
    I won an unlock code and finally unlocked it today. I sent off the required information to CellUnlock and received a confirmation email and super easy instructions back less then five minutes later.

They also said in the email that I'd get 50% off future unlocking.

CellUnlock is awesome!!
    01-11-10 04:04 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks to Cellunlock.net for the fast, prompt and professional service they provided for my unlock code. Also big thanks for Crackberry for the win to get it free!!!
    01-15-10 10:19 PM
    Hey Crackberry Nation,

Last week we had another giveaway of 100 Free Unlock Codes. Congratulations to all the winners! Here are the member names of the winners. All emails have been sent asking for the info in order to process your free code. If your member name appears below and you haven't received an email from us, please free to PM/Email us.

9AMTOFF
    abeeshake
    alex3305
    archfiends
    batrad
    bcaceres
    beamolite
    BIGBLANCO7
    boondocker
    boy_de_ghet
    BricklayerQUE1911
    brodcaster
    brown_storm
    burnthfinish
    bushd
    cddegroot
    champmtl
    Chiumanfu
    cloudster
    Craig_C
    crazywabbit
    DabPen1727
    DCMinded
    defender007
    devilsadidas
    dieseldennis
    dlnielse
    dweldom
    ericm007
    esieens
    eveller
    firecop157
    froaa
    gagz135
    galvatron9700
    Geminigem
    Get-Me
    green_ember
    harvick329
    hdavis70
    icedsake
    iLL_s0n_204
    J33P
    Jaguarr40
    Jambra
    jSlides
    jzaozer
    Kryngle
    Kymdin
    loudmax20
    loveintheclub
    LuckyBerry881
    Lufusol
    mattlamb
    mecoby21
    Miss Priss
    Mister_RnB
    miyacom
    moxon64
    nbunn3
    nickmo
    notoriousiman
    ntborg
    omen1
    pabloguz
    pkang
    pompous92
    praisemd
    protolo
    rg217217
    robertojoel
    RockinBach
    Rocky_4608
    ronin2046
    ronmcse
    ronyn
    rosecity1980
    rwbarnes67
    samismum
    SJLott
    SleepyTheDon
    slyguy0
    smeagle5
    smhism
    sushilover63
    td00
    the brother
    the70sboi
    tnf
    Trevor1414
    TXBlade
    UKwildcat
    usmc18
    wallabear
    waluigi
    wowiezowie
    yelowsnomann911
    yirgajeff
    02-09-10 03:26 PM
    Just got my code and instructions and within 5 mins had my phone unlocked. Great service and great response time. Would gladly turn people this way onto cellunlock.net
    02-09-10 03:40 PM
    Just got my code and instructions and within 5 mins had my phone unlocked. Great service and great response time. Would gladly turn people this way onto cellunlock.net
    +1 Worked great!!!
    02-09-10 04:43 PM
    yey! im a winner, they unlocked in in under 2 minutes. definitely will take advantage of their 50% off all my unlocks....i have like 5 blackberry's i want to unlock!
    02-09-10 04:51 PM
    Just won the contest and unlocked my buddy's wife's phone, for both of ours phones are already unlocked by them for a small fee after the 50% discount. Great service and smoking fast response. Even for the free one.

Keep it up guys!

02-09-10 07:44 PM
    Thank You Crackberry and Cell Unlock!

If you are considering unlocking your berry do it with Cell Unlock. I got the code about a minute after I e-mailed them my info, the code worked the first time, and great instructions on the website, couldn't ask for much more than that.
    02-09-10 08:59 PM
    Thank you to Crackberry and Cellunlock...got my code today for my Telus Storm 9530 and it worked perfect!

Big kudos to Cellunlock, I sent them my details at 4:22, and got my code emailed to me at 4:32. 10 minutes later!! Email responses were almost instant, within minutes. Great customer service! Definitely recommend Cellunlock to anyone wanting to unlock their phone.
    02-09-10 09:27 PM
    Yay! I finally won! Thanks crackberry!!

02-09-10 10:19 PM
    It worked awesome. Less than 5 minutes and I was done.
    02-09-10 11:00 PM
    [QUOTE=cellunlocknet;4645487]Hey Crackberry Nation,

Last week we had another giveaway of 100 Free Unlock Codes. Congratulations to all the winners! Here are the member names of the winners. All emails have been sent asking for the info in order to process your free code. If your member name appears below and you haven't received an email from us, please free to PM/Email us.

QUOTE]

Hello cellunlocknet
    Is there a link to a thread or a specific place on this forum where you announce that you will have a unlock code giveaway contest?? If so can you please point me to it so that I can bookmark it and check regularly. This is the third time that I missed your contest and I do visit the forum regularly but had no idea that there was a contest. I also follow you on twitter and didnt see anything there being mentioned about a giveaway contest.

Thank you very much for an excellent service

cheers
    02-10-10 03:55 AM
    Won an unlock code. Quick turnaround. From their first email to unlocking the phone was about 10 minutes. Thanks! Definitely will buy an unlock code from them again when I upgrade.
    02-10-10 09:59 AM
250 ... 78910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD