Two days ago I was online trying to make my phone work faster and I came across Maxmem and deleted some stupid things I never use on my phone.(Voice dialing, SureType, ect.) I went to bed and woke up in the morning trying to unlock my phone, but it wont work when I type the password in because NUM lock is on and I cant get it off. I tried pushing alt multiple times and battery pulled also, but nothing works.
    07-31-09 10:42 AM
    is it telling you that you have x of 10 tries left? because if it is then if you try it 10 times and still can't get it the phone will wipe itself...hopefully you've backed everything up with DM
    07-31-09 10:47 AM
    I have 9 out of 10, but this morning I backed up everything, so I should be fine I think I might just mess up and wipe it.
    07-31-09 10:51 AM
    I have been recommending MaxMem for memory cleaning for some time now.

There is nothing that MaxMem removes that impacts core system features like SureType or MultiTap. It can mess thing up if you remove the default themes.

If I understand correctly, you are not able to change the case shift with the sift key. That would imply a hardware error in the keyboard assembly.

07-31-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD