I keep getting please wait and I'm waiting and waiting...I've pulled the battery over and over! I got it wrong once and it told me it was wrong and then please wait when it was right and it was hung there. I was wondering if it qualifies in the nuked category but before I do all that I wanted to check with the crackberry nation. I'm googling unlock but getting how to unlock phones and I mentioned password but its mostly for wrong password and well, I did that last week!
    Last edited by blessed2bamommie; 12-01-09 at 04:06 PM.
    12-01-09 12:56 PM
    What happened before you starting having this problem? Did you install an app or theme? Did anything change?
    12-01-09 01:09 PM
    Try unlocking it with DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 03:00 PM
    OK I couldn't focus on any housework so I just went down the street to the authorized retailer in town, wondering if they'll be any help! He was! I surely didn't want to go to the VZW when I went into the city to get my kid! He said I have too much stuff on it. He said I need to clean off my emails, fb and apps I'm not using. I already did that before...I'm kinda attached to the apps I have now. I'm gonna do it though that was awful! Thanks! I was just too impatient and out of sorts to wait around for a reply!
    12-01-09 04:05 PM
    I would be very surprised if deleting apps solved your problem. Please let us know the outcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 09:14 PM
    Nope! It didn't! I went to one site to just unsub from one email I was getting and then I couldn't open it back up! I couldn't go to my apps to delete them. I called tech support and I had to wipe it. I guess I need another device, either a newer BB or a Droid or iphone, if they actually do come Verizon. I need more memory for all my apps and themes!
    12-01-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD